Drunk muslims unpunished after assault

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Drunk muslims unpunished after assault

Lady Justice is not only blind, but apparentlty also deaf and mute. Video below. So, next time you commit a crime, make sure it's because of your religion. I have 50 sheckels of silver, I think I'll go rape some hot girl in the street! Don't worry, it's okay if religion says so.

Quote:Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.

The group – three sisters and a cousin – allegedly screamed ‘kill the white slag’ as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years’ imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes.

After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: ‘Happy happy happy!’, ‘I’m so going out’, and ‘Today has been such a great day’.

Yesterday Miss Page, a care worker, called the sentence ‘disgusting’ and said the gang deserved ‘immediate custody’.

‘It’s no punishment at all,’ she said. ‘And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is no excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn’t have been out in bars at that time of night.

‘Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time.

‘I honestly think they attacked me just because I am white. I can’t think of any other reason.’

Miss Page was treated for bruises and grazes after the attack in June last year as she walked to a taxi rank with boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in Leicester city centre.

At the time she worked caring for people with autism and learning difficulties but gave up the job after repeated absences because of stress and flashbacks.

She is still having counselling and suffers panic attacks.

She said: ‘We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting “white bitch” and “white slag” at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground.

‘They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me.’

None of the defendants was charged with racial aggravation. Nur claimed Mr Moore, a fence builder, had been racially abusive, but this was not accepted by the prosecution.

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol. He said: ‘Although Miss Page’s partner used violence, it doesn’t justify their behaviour.

‘They’re Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn’t something they’re used to.’

The four women, who all live in Leicester, were each sentenced to six-month jail terms, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court last month.

Hibo Maxamed also received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am, while the others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Judge Brown said that ‘those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside’.

But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend, and handed the defendants a suspended sentence.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: ‘I’m not proud of it, it’s not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life.’

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: ‘What, to the public? I really don’t care.'

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 04:52 AM
RE: Drunk muslims unpunished after assault
While what those muslims did is unforgivable and the fact that they got off without any serious punishment is very disturbing, I think victim's boyfriend failed hard as well. What was he doing all the time? He was supposed to protect her as best as he could...It doesn't look like that to me. Dunno how about you all, but if someone hurted the person I love just like those muslims did, I would literally smash their faces on the pavement, I would rather make sure they don't get up anytime soon so they can't hurt my loved person even more.
[+] 4 users Like imralav's post
11-12-2011, 05:40 AM

This is why I am glad I live in New Zealand, and not the UK..pure crazyness over there. Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 06:47 AM by FSM_scot.)
The fact that it's from the daily mail says to me that large parts of that story are bs.
They keep pointing out the religion of the gang, something you never see about Christians. But that's the kind of scaremongouring you get with a right wing paper.

Ive not seen the story anywhere else, it seems unlikely they would get away with something like that without any kind of punishment.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
11-12-2011, 09:29 AM
IT'S THE DAILY MAIL!! NEVER TRUST THE DAILY MAIL!!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
11-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I've heard that about the Daily Mail, glad you pointed that out.

But is that paper so bold as to make up the whole story or are they filling in the gaps? The Sun backs up the story too. Not being from there, I'm not sure of the reliability of the Sun either.

If that's real, it's shameful. Non-religious people who drink or do drugs for the first time aren't "used to alcohol and drugs" either. Doubtful that they would get off clean like that. There's got to be more to the story than that.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
11-12-2011, 10:56 AM
If that story, or even parts of it are true, then all I have to say is "What the fuck is this world coming to?" --And all of this nonsense with religious excuses? Really?

If I were Page, I would eat their families.

Kidding. Cannibalism is frowned upon.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-12-2011, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 03:32 PM by Hughsie.)
Found it on the Telegraph website too, complete with CCTV footage.

Looks like the story is reasonable true as far as I can tell. There is an article on Anorak though claiming that the reason for such a lenient sentence wasn't to do with how used to drinking they were but was to do with the possibility that they were racially abused first.

As far as I'm concerned it is a disgrace that they have walked free, whatever the reason. They could have easily left the girl dead or brain damaged and that deserves a tougher sentence. Unfortunately though we have a stupid attitude towards criminals in this country, we spend more time making sure the perpetrators of crime are cared for than the victims. It's one of the things that really pisses me off, we spend all our time worrying about criminals rights. Even though these criminals have broken other peoples rights they still get to claim their own. We had it right a hundred or so years ago, those who continually broke the law and destroyed other peoples lives were deported and left to die on various islands around the world. Now we make sure they have adequate entertainment and recreation facilities, good food, security and a reasonably comfortable existence! How the fuck is that a fair system!?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-12-2011, 12:26 PM
The sun isn't reliable either. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch if that makes thing clearer.

I have no doubt there are some truths to the story. But given the reputation on the sun and daily mail for printing shit I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-12-2011, 01:55 PM
(11-12-2011 04:52 AM)imralav Wrote:  While what those muslims did is unforgivable and the fact that they got off without any serious punishment is very disturbing, I think victim's boyfriend failed hard as well. What was he doing all the time? He was supposed to protect her as best as he could...It doesn't look like that to me. Dunno how about you all, but if someone hurted the person I love just like those muslims did, I would literally smash their faces on the pavement, I would rather make sure they don't get up anytime soon so they can't hurt my loved person even more.

It was a horrible thing all together. I agree with you here, wtf was that guy doing? At one point he just sit there watching it then was like, "Oh i better do something."

I would've knock their asses out. Even if it wasn't a loved one. Three or four on one person, really?

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user