Drunk muslims unpunished after assault

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Drunk muslims unpunished after assault
I didn't see no religion; saw a bunch of drunken idiots. I'm Irish, I've been there before. This other stuff reads like the "Chamberlain methodology" prevalent in some parts of the world to treat Islam with kid gloves. Just like Neville found out, it ain't gonna work. The jihadists are just gonna take tolerance for licence until shit gets ugly.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-12-2011, 02:48 AM
DAILYFAIL ALERT.

Middle class racist pot stirring propaganda Rolleyes

Although I dont agree with violence if I was that guy I would of put those women down sooner and made sure they stopped......after some fair warnings. If four people of any sex or colour or religion or combination want to have a prolonged attack with me or my partner then it aint gonna happen and turning the tables on them in that regards for defense purposes is totally justified.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Disgusting!!!
I think the outcome would be the same if played out here in Australia. We, too, have a lenient justice system and the minority religions seem to rule the majority of people.
Not bloody right, mate!
12-12-2011, 06:04 AM
I am so angry right now. WTF is this? And what a hell is wrong with that guy? He could have PUNCH one, PUNCH two, PUNCH three, PUNCH four and while all 4 of them were unconscious call the cops. I would rip their heads and eat their hearts if they tried to do this to my girlfriend. Worst thing is that I will most likely be in jail it that was me, there is no way that would have survived this. Rocks, bottles, head, fist, leg, whatever, I would use it all. JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!

Concerning the story, if it is true, being intoxicated has no weight in court. "I was drugged/drunk" does not help you in anyway in any court, that is not like you were mentally disabled, that is something you did to yourself, so that is not and can not be used for an excuse. Even I know that much about the law and courts, so this judge can have huge problems because of this "sentence".

Stupid, ignorant, fundamentalist, drunk niggas. Smile (just connecting this thread to the "n" word one...) Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-12-2011, 04:29 PM
IF the decision was to go the other way I think it's more than likely they were worried about a rebuttal - being a Muslim uprising against the judicial system and they're too gutless to stand up against them.
12-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm still not convinced that this is the full story. It seems so absurd to me that a judge would make that call out of a fear of an uprising.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
We'll never know the truth as the media reports what they're told to or what they think we need to hear.
23-12-2011, 12:07 AM
(11-12-2011 09:29 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  IT'S THE DAILY MAIL!! NEVER TRUST THE DAILY MAIL!!

Yes,I a completely agree with you..I also have heard about daily mail..never trust daily mail.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Never trust an Elf!!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-12-2011, 06:26 AM
I guess nobody bothered to check out the fact that they weren't acquitted, they got a suspended sentence! IE they didn't get off, they were sentenced to prison.