Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 12:41 PM by ddrew.)
Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...
Okay my friends... this here is the thread for us that are drunk or high on weed... or just plain out of yer mind ramblings....

So I'm going to start.... since I'm comfortably drunkenly numb of all logical thought process.......

1. I'd just like to get this one off my shoulders.. .. okay here we go ... "Fuck the churches of the world!" They preach about some delusional figure called God... but in truth .. it really isn't about their deity.. .. it's about child molesting and robbing you of your money... so.. fuck the churches. All the religions.. fuck em all!

2. There is one hugh fuckin black hole at the center of our galaxy.. good thing it's 26,000 somthing lightyears away from us...

3. While i'm sure KC is a good person.. his ideals are whacked!! God elects his chosen that he'll save from the fires of hell? What kind of loving God is that? That is one lame plan even if there was a God.

4. I'm glad I can still count when I'm drunk off my ass...

5. I find that religion is so fuckin' boring! .. Science, evolution, astronomy... the fact.. FACT that we dont' have all the answers yet but striving to learn the reality of our existance.. of the universe.. this is what I find exciting! I applaude the efforts of the scientific community that is not afraid to say " We don't know yet!" and is striving to find those answers through the process of logic. I find that life has more meaning for humanity when it strives to find the true anwers of our origins rather than simply use the easy excuse of "A God musta done it" explanation. That shit is depressing when all these religions and people that are blinded by it fall into that false pretense of lazy acceptance of some delusional fantacy. They are too afraid to say "We don't know yet."

6. I havn't passed out yet.....

7. Is there any alcohol left? Lemme check.. brb...

8. SCORE!!

9. Hey you all... listen, each of our lives have lead a different path... but no matter what path our lives have taken us.. at some point, that path has lead us all here to these forums... to discuss, advocate, implore, debate, subjectate, tolorate, and so many other adjectives that I'm too drunk to come up with at the moment to describe the entire community here on these forums....
In the end we are a community, each to his own. We don't always agree with one another... *slaps KC*... but we practice tolorance to the best that we can.. *kicks Egor in the nuts...*

10. I'm still rambling aren't I..... ?

Alright, think I'm done for now... anyhow.. I pass on the torch of intoxicated stupidity to the next person.. rules are simple .. you cannot post on this thread unless you are under the influence.... of somthing.. whatever that might be..

... go go go..!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
24-08-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Drunken house of illiterate ramblings...
Good idea, Drew. One flaw in your plan...if we're drunk or high (or both), it's going to be pretty tough to find this thread...let alone remember that it even exists! Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 8 users Like Erxomai's post
24-08-2012, 11:35 AM
(24-08-2012 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Good idea, Drew. One flaw in your plan...if we're drunk or high (or both), it's going to be pretty tough to find this thread...let alone remember that it even exists! Consider

Which thread? Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-08-2012, 11:38 AM
(24-08-2012 11:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Good idea, Drew. One flaw in your plan...if we're drunk or high (or both), it's going to be pretty tough to find this thread...let alone remember that it even exists! Consider

Which thread? Huh

ExactlyDrinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Some theists really can mindfuck you with their arguments. You know something is very wrong, but bloody hell you can't point it out. Some want to remain in their fantasy land of unicorns, should I let them? I somewhat pity them. I think I will not have any idea what I am talking about the nest day I re-read this post. It's curious, the correlation between the state of mind and how much one is willing to talk. Maybe having a hazy mind makes you more talkative? Or just that all of the ideas flow out naturally, like the stream of water. Most likely coherent speech loses ground as time passes. This is a good place to rant and express yourself. It's just a single post, what could possibly go wrong. Some things just make you swear and curse but always look on the bright side of life. Philosophy raises quite a few interesting questions, but are they ultimately just airy talk? At least science gives us results. I'm curious, why do people believe in weird things? Some people can be very logical in one thing, but irrational in another. Not sure if hypocrite or confused. I think I can test my typing speed here. It's kind of fun. What are the limits of science, and so what if religion can cover a wider range than science? Doesn't make it more correct. I say, His Noodliness even keeps up with current affairs and covers the same domain as Christianity. Does it make worshipping the FSM more valid? If I do this anywhere else on the internet it's usually a ban. I love learning, but I need to be careful about the knowledge I receive. Critical thinking is the key to success.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
24-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Wow Robot...drinking a bit early today, aren't you? Ohmy

24-08-2012, 11:57 AM
(24-08-2012 11:56 AM)robotworld Wrote:  Some theists really can mindfuck you with their arguments. You know something is very wrong, but bloody hell you can't point it out. Some want to remain in their fantasy land of unicorns, should I let them? I somewhat pity them. I think I will not have any idea what I am talking about the nest day I re-read this post. It's curious, the correlation between the state of mind and how much one is willing to talk. Maybe having a hazy mind makes you more talkative? Or just that all of the ideas flow out naturally, like the stream of water. Most likely coherent speech loses ground as time passes. This is a good place to rant and express yourself. It's just a single post, what could possibly go wrong. Some things just make you swear and curse but always look on the bright side of life. Philosophy raises quite a few interesting questions, but are they ultimately just airy talk? At least science gives us results. I'm curious, why do people believe in weird things? Some people can be very logical in one thing, but irrational in another. Not sure if hypocrite or confused. I think I can test my typing speed here. It's kind of fun. What are the limits of science, and so what if religion can cover a wider range than science? Doesn't make it more correct. I say, His Noodliness even keeps up with current affairs and covers the same domain as Christianity. Does it make worshipping the FSM more valid? If I do this anywhere else on the internet it's usually a ban. I love learning, but I need to be careful about the knowledge I receive. Critical thinking is the key to success.

I think I'm so going to regret posting this some time in the future. Got a baaad feeling. I think I'll put a warning here for future me: MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. YOU HAVE SCIENCE TO DO.

[+] 2 users Like robotworld's post
24-08-2012, 12:00 PM
(24-08-2012 11:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wow Robot...drinking a bit early today, aren't you? Ohmy

Sleep deprivation and high doses of caffeine surprisingly gives you a very hazy mental state. You are wide awake, but your brain is quite shut down. A form of mental prison I suppose. I remember trying to create the ultimate elixir of awakening by concentration Red Bull and coffee. Needless to say the result ended horribly in which I was in a situation similar to that of a schizophrenic patient.

[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
24-08-2012, 12:02 PM
(24-08-2012 11:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wow Robot...drinking a bit early today, aren't you? Ohmy

It's cocktail hour somewhere. Always is.Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-08-2012, 12:35 PM

wow... I forgot that I even posted that.... now if you'll excuse me.. I've got a hangover to go nurse...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post