Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...
(25-08-2012 12:15 AM)itsacow Wrote:  HIppos, hippos everywhere, do we see them no do we eat them yes are we alive perhaps hipppos fouck fod gingo little toortioises flldu n evenrry where in the foddamn hippo of al fluuinbgh thinoveroius. O i ebeldinve ria ican.
1 Mooe u?

Man... that is beautiful... that's practically Joycean. Shy

Moo.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 12:43 AM
(25-08-2012 12:32 AM)kim Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 12:15 AM)itsacow Wrote:  HIppos, hippos everywhere, do we see them no do we eat them yes are we alive perhaps hipppos fouck fod gingo little toortioises flldu n evenrry where in the foddamn hippo of al fluuinbgh thinoveroius. O i ebeldinve ria ican.
1 Mooe u?

Man... that is beautiful... that's practically Joycean. Shy

Moo.

Don't think hippos moo. ... We tend to be more aggressive. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-08-2012, 12:47 AM
(25-08-2012 12:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't think hippos moo. ... We tend to be more aggressive. Wink

Ya know... hippo sweat is SPF 30... I just think that's fanfuckingtastic. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
SmokinSmokinSmokin

Stoned Yes
Baked Yes
Bent Yes
Off my face Yes
Wrecked Yes

Feelin' awright Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
25-08-2012, 05:49 AM
(25-08-2012 01:15 AM)aurora Wrote:  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
SmokinSmokinSmokin

Stoned Yes
Baked Yes
Bent Yes
Off my face Yes
Wrecked Yes

Feelin' awright Sleepy

..... Big Grin

alright... ehhhh.... my gurn .. um turn

hang on.. lemme re-full ' fill my drink...

swhat a swell day it' sbeen

I watched a movie.. i don't remember what it was tho.. *shrugs* oh well..

OH so yeah hey fellas and girlies! hi there!

so eh... wanted to take the time to explain some of the evils of alcohol.. well perhaps not evils but downfalls.. everyone around you starts telling you that you drink too much.. very annoying! I mean .. it's my body .. it's already fucked up from years of drinking . .why stop now.. i mean fuck it.. so leave me the fuck alone and let me get intoxicated damnit.. should i ever feel that or . .realise that it's okut of control i'll go talk to some AA meeting place..

speakin' of A.A. i tried that once.. and they always focus on some higher power.. DAMNIT!! why does it always have to be a higher power.. i'm an atheist.. fuck!.. at first I tried to explain to them that my dick was my higher power.. I play with it as much as I can... ... they gave me wierd looks..

... sigh .. can't even touch myself without someone judging me.... what has the world come too.. ? huh?

damn I can't taste a bit of vodka in my drink..... .. hrmm.. did I put any vodka into it? fuck.. lemme re mix this shit.. brb....

...welll.. I got 2 cats recently .. last month actually... .. brother and sister.. about 5 months old now.. named em Bonnie and Clyde. Bonnie is a solid light orange color.. Clyde is a darker orange with dark dark orange tiger stripes along his back.. front paws are white , chest maine is white.. and rear legs to is upper ankles is white... the 2 little fuckers have cost me about 3oo bucks in vet fees already after vac's and getting them fix'd.. last thing I need is for the 2 of them fucking and making more cats on me....
they are good cats tho.. Bonnie is a bit more skiddish.. but she's chill .. Clyde is some human attention aggressive whore... when he want's attention.. damn! he will bite my arm and hand if I don't pet him at times....
In any case... nice to have some pussie around to play with........

anyhow... think that's about it for now.. i'm just drunk and wanted to spit out some thoughts... thanks for listening.... (reading)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
25-08-2012, 07:04 AM
(25-08-2012 12:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wanna be a hippo. ... Think I might actually be a hippo. Wink

You are certainly a hippo's cousin.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2012, 09:37 AM
(25-08-2012 07:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 12:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wanna be a hippo. ... Think I might actually be a hippo. Wink

You are certainly a hippo's cousin.Thumbsup

I thought he was a monkey's uncle.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Hmm... I seem to have awakened with a somewhat cheery disposition and an entire day ahead of me with few responsibilities. What can I say...
[Image: brewme1.jpg]

25-08-2012, 09:55 AM
(25-08-2012 09:48 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... I seem to have awakened with a somewhat cheery disposition and an entire day ahead of me with few responsibilities. What can I say...
[Image: brewme1.jpg]

I can say it's obvious you didn't drink last night. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-08-2012, 10:08 AM
(25-08-2012 09:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I can say it's obvious you didn't drink last night. Dodgy

Actually I did, after having not, for a while. I had a beer - a little on the sweet side for my taste - but surprisingly decent. I like a little berry bouquet but I was looking for something with a little less berry wang; at least it wasn't malty. I fucking hate malt... might as well just pour breakfast cereal into a blender with a beer. Blah.
Here's what I had - Leinenkugel ... Berry Weiss. It went pretty well with the pile of crap I consumed without even noticing. Shy
[Image: lBerryWeissBottle.jpg]