Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...
Alrighty.... now that i'm nice and toasted.. er.. toasty.. eh.. somthing to that effect..

muthafuckas! what's with dicks beefin' on the moderators of this forum? I says . fuck that shit

they have no idea about these mods that overlook these forums.. they are fuckin' people dudes! and dudetts...

I know what they feel when crap happens.. it's never a good feeling .. they don't like it.. I know they don't cause I've been in their shoes...

Not in the same format of support of a forum like this.. but in gaming.. i've been clan leader, guild leader.. yada yada. of guilds of several games.. EQ, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR.. and having to run shit sucks.. it really does.. and when ya got a jackass that ya need to shove a foot up their ass.. it's not a good feeling.. no matter what the outcome is!

anyhows....

I didn't get the chance to jerk off today.. not sure if i'm depressed about that or not.. i'm guessing not because it's not all that what it used to be.. i mean .. shit.. 30 years of jerkin' yerself really takes the spark out of it's novelty....

LOL.... damn.. wow.. yes.. it takes alot of alcohol to make a statement like that!

Anyhow.., cheers to all you fucks out there! I luvs ya.. this forum is my home ya know.. and I enjoy damn near everyone of ya!!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
29-08-2012, 05:12 AM
(27-08-2012 10:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mickeys... you know yer a drunk when... Dodgy

I think I tattooed that hornet on somebody... Huh

Shoulda came here Saturday. High offa modified white Russians... creme de cacao, smirnoff's whipped cream, half and half... then the driveway. Now I'm just under the porch chain smoking. Big Grin

How many chains do you smoke per day?

Heathen.... white russians need Kahlua!

Since when were you rich enough to drive a porch?

31-08-2012, 04:41 AM
I had better restrict my posts to this thread cos I am smashed!

Two glasses of Champagne and I'm anybody's.

I have had a 2 bottles!

I was teaching the MALC course (Managing Across the Lifecycle) which is the final exam in the ITIL set that means my students (if they have passed) can officially call themselves "Experts" and probably double their salaries. It's kinda an exam for CIO's.

So it's the first one ever in Singapore and I'm at the Hilton hotel and the students have completed months of training so of course they gotta have Champagne!

I'm a few hundred dollars poorer but I'm a few thousand smiles richer.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
24-09-2012, 03:37 PM
alright..

what is with the dumbass topics lately .. most of them are fuckin' stupid...

ya got KC debating with himself... ya got people crying about the word "nigger" and it's gone as far as people posting what their dinner plans are....

there's some picture update thing game going around.. pissing and moaning about muslims and their offended ideas over some idiot and his video.

people lurking about in the shadows... and some drunk pissin' about the forum topics.. WTF!

... okay thank you .. i feel better now.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
24-09-2012, 05:01 PM
(24-09-2012 03:37 PM)ddrew Wrote:  alright..

what is with the dumbass topics lately .. most of them are fuckin' stupid...

ya got KC debating with himself... ya got people crying about the word "nigger" and it's gone as far as people posting what their dinner plans are....

there's some picture update thing game going around.. pissing and moaning about muslims and their offended ideas over some idiot and his video.

people lurking about in the shadows... and some drunk pissin' about the forum topics.. WTF!

... okay thank you .. i feel better now.

That was waaaaay too coherent, man!

Have another drink and calm the fuck down.

24-09-2012, 06:56 PM
(24-09-2012 05:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  That was waaaaay too coherent, man!

Have another drink and calm the fuck down.

sorry... Weeping

24-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Did you say drunken?

*gets out the Jim Beam*

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
26-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Shit, where's that fuckin' loudass drew? I need me some incoherent ramblings and the little nunfucker is no where to be found. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-10-2012, 06:58 AM
(26-09-2012 09:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Shit, where's that fuckin' loudass drew? I need me some incoherent ramblings and the little nunfucker is no where to be found. Weeping

dude... I only show up on rare occasions.. (shouda figured that shit out by now)

1. I only post when i'm drunk.. i very very .. rarely post when sober.. (when i do it's all polite and kind and nice and pussie whupped crap.

2. I'm drunk right now so i dunt give a fuck

3. I'm number shit again...

eh.. so

yeah

i'm drnk .. drunk too again

hi

bye

13-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Well, it's good to see you here (in whatever condition).

You do actually make more sense when you are drunk. That's a gift!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post