Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Where the fuck is that drunk when I need him?

Girly's scaring away the n00bs on the intro thread and KC got knocked up and Doc Hoc...well nothing different there.

Anyway, get yer ass to the bar and I'll buy you a pitcher and we can bitch about the Christees.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Drunken house of illiterate ramblings...
(24-08-2012 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Good idea, Drew. One flaw in your plan...if we're drunk or high (or both), it's going to be pretty tough to find this thread...let alone remember that it even exists! Consider

Was just sitting here relaxing... enjoying some beer. And then I rememberd.. "hrmmph... my drunk ass made some stupid thread awhile back about .. .. somthing that only drunks would post too..

And there it was.. right here where I left it. *dusts off the thread*

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
08-12-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...
*sigh*

this is where the world ... boundaries between god .... faith.. and reality come clashing....

So I was laid off from work today. Once again fate has bent my ass over and fucked me.

Is this god's will ? is it ? if it is .. what the fuck man? you already killed off any family i loved..

*it's a test of my faith they say... * LOL!!! Laughat

seriously ... you can only kick your dog so many times before it starts to loath you...... HATE you.....

but where do I draw the line eh? Your not real after all.... you have a plan for everyone.. my life happens to be a plan of death.. of loss.. of pain... *WAIT!* ... but you LOVE US!!! all of us..

ya know.. of the people i've loved over my life time so far .. I would never even wish anything i've gone through upon them... not one of them....

a test of faith they say ...

ya know... they wrote in that fucked up book called the bible that basically what comes around .. goes around.. "do unto others as they have done unto you" and yada yada morality this .. morality that..

and all my life.. if this so called God ... with his divine plan .. who loves everyone .. ( you reading this KC?) ... with his divine plan .. has nothing better to do than to torture one of his children .... with the death of his mother..... grand parents... uncles... leaving him with NOTHING... .... to bring about hardship... ( loss of jobs ) .... and other misgivings.....

a divine plan ??? a god that represents love? really ??? has a place of damnation and torture for all eternity?? really? LOL!!! what a fucking joke !

what a sad fucking joke played on all those that are blinded by this false imaginary god.

.... I've stated in other posts that I have no respect for religion.... I have no respect for those that blindly follow their particular religion.

.... I have stated that religion is the prime evil of mankind... the only thing that is holding us back...

.......... what a joke... it's sad ...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
08-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Sorry man. Sucks to lose your job Sad

Hope you manage to find another one soon...
08-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Hey Drew, guess what? You're mad at something that doesn't exist. Why rant at a unicorn?

Brother, I hate hearing you've lost your job. Few things suck more than losing one's livelihood. Especially when it happens again and again. There's no invisible puppet-master doing this to you, it just sucks big hairy Wookie balls.

You know the drill, buddy. Perhaps better than most. You've had your night of taking your troubles to the bottom of the bottle. Now get off your proverbial ass and apply for unemployment, if your entitled to it, and start humping the sidewalk for your next gig. And don't stop looking until you've gotten hired at your next job. If you start focusing on how much this shit hurts, you're gonna stay there for a very long time. Precious time that can be used productively to find the next paycheck.

I love you, Brother, no homo. Hang in there. You've proven before you can bounce back. So you've got to do it again. I know how much that sucks. I do. There isn't a sky daddy to help you fix it. Good! Fuckin' A! You know how to take care of yourself better than those who need the god crutch. So do it. It sucks but do it anyway. Turn over every stone and don't fucking stop until you're hired again.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk in between your job searches. In the immortal words of Rob Schneider in Waterboy: You can do it!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-12-2012, 08:08 PM
see what happens when I get drunk and rant... Think I'm stating to see a connection between people being out of their minds and .. god. LOL.
it's all comming together now.
I'm actually not all that angry about it. Just bummed out.. I'll find another job soon i hope.. not going to stress it. Collect my unemployment.. I'll be fine.

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
08-02-2013, 10:24 AM
OOOOooooooOOOhhh!

Champagne fucks my head!

Happy Chinese New Year / Birthday / Anniversary etc.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post