Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: Drunken house of illiterate ramblings...
(24-08-2012 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 11:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wow Robot...drinking a bit early today, aren't you? Ohmy

It's cocktail hour somewhere. Always is.Yes

Yup, it is here.

It's 2:34am and I have a flight back home in the morning.
Necking down half a litre of duty free Kahlua cos ya know... ya can't take it wiv ya!

My sexy flatmate is off to India tomorrow and I'm gonna miss her. Well, I'm gonna miss her sexy curves as she cleans my room while naked.

Just been walking around the hotel area... offered sucky fucky 16 times. Strangely not up for it tonight.

Would I pay for sex? Well, I say it's fucking rude to leave without paying! Nothing free in life.

Man will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest (was that Diderot? too drunk to remember)

Very not happy with recent TTA threads... gotta real downer on ignorant wannabe frock-wearers. Ignorant lying cunt! Said he was here to learn but had not been taught how to listen.
How many lives is he gonna fuck up? Who was the cunt who crushed that bastard's ability to think critically... infinite regress to the first ignorant cunt? Who was that? Victim after victim after victim... poor fuckers. Dunno whether to sympathise or to shoot them and put them out of our misery.

Change this thread title ... we're not illiterate... we're just incoherent.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
24-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah, caffeine does that to me, too, sometimes. The right frame of mind with the perfect amount of caffeine and timing equals some epic ideas sometimes. Big Grin Only sometimes. Or... it just causes you to post Justin Bieber lyrics in the shout box. Yeah, I did that. Blush Angel
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-08-2012, 12:44 PM
(24-08-2012 12:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Change this thread title ... we're not illiterate... we're just incoherent.

There ya go! Think I was thinking of myself as being illiterate while drinking.. bad spelling and bad typing and all the other stuff that comes with it....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
24-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Wait .. wait ... whoa...

you mean.... in the rest of the forum ... we were always supposed to post without stimulants?

Really? Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
24-08-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Drunken house of incoherent ramblings...
(24-08-2012 12:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Very not happy with recent TTA threads... gotta real downer on ignorant wannabe frock-wearers. Ignorant lying cunt! Said he was here to learn but had not been taught how to listen.
How many lives is he gonna fuck up? Who was the cunt who crushed that bastard's ability to think critically... infinite regress to the first ignorant cunt? Who was that? Victim after victim after victim... poor fuckers. Dunno whether to sympathise or to shoot them and put them out of our misery.

Change this thread title ... we're not illiterate... we're just incoherent.

Hmm, I can't keep up so was going to wait until I can read through first, but looks like I should just not bother Sad Too bad!
24-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I wanted to bump this thread to the first page before my debaucherous Friday evening progresses too much further. Shy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh good. I was worried. I couldn't find this for a bit or two.

Just wanted y'all to know its a good night for Apocalypse Now. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-08-2012, 09:39 PM
(24-08-2012 09:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh good. I was worried. I couldn't find this for a bit or two.

You have to wait until Dec 21. So impatient!

And throw a proper party, like my family! (Dad rented a hall and a band Big Grin )
24-08-2012, 09:40 PM
(24-08-2012 09:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 09:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh good. I was worried. I couldn't find this for a bit or two.

You have to wait until Dec 21. So impatient!

And throw a proper party, like my family! (Dad rented a hall and a band Big Grin )

For reals? Will your dad adopt me? He sounds dreamy!

24-08-2012, 09:49 PM
(24-08-2012 09:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 09:39 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You have to wait until Dec 21. So impatient!

For reals? Will your dad adopt me? He sounds dreamy!

Yeah, he is pretty awesome. He has great -ex-Scientology stories, too.

I'm so excited! I threw a Harold Camping Rapture party 1.5 years ago, it was so fun. This one's going to be even better!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post