Duck Dynasty Debunked

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Duck Dynasty Debunked

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-05-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Duck Dynasty Debunked
For all the "faith" Laughat you fine people (mostly Dodgy ) at TTA help to restore in me, for humanity, ....is insignificant compared to the great mountainous hunks of it that get ripped away by TV shows like this!! I'm from the South, originally, and watching Duck Dynasty, or Southern Paranormal, or Cajun Pawn Stars just makes me want to wretch Weeping And that's without any added "supposed" attack on those show's christyness Undecided

12-05-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 05:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
ManlyGirl loves that show. Girly loves the beards. That Jep dude's got the best one. Big Grin

[Image: jap.jpeg]

I told Manly when I was watching one of their closing prayers, "Those fuckers ain't Christian, they're just playing one on TV." "No no, you need to read their bios, Bob." "The fuck I do Sue, all I gotta do is look at those beards. Last I saw the likes of those was in the Pagan Motorcycle Club and those fuckers sure as hell weren't Christians. Hell, they weren't even pagans." Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2013, 09:17 AM
I've never heard of Duck Dynasty let alone this secret anti-pray group. I'm so out of the loop, even in my own community. Weeping
13-05-2013, 09:22 AM
My mom bought us the first season. I've only seen a few of the episodes and it is a show I really want to hate. I mean, it is staged, it is corny, it panders to idiots. But dammit if I don't actually kind of like it! Weeping

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
13-05-2013, 11:53 AM
I think they are genuinely Christians, but I also think they are genuinely pandering. Meh, whatever. I know it's staged, but I don't care, I like it. It's amusing. If they want to push "Christian values" to bump their ratings, who cares? Not I. Oh, and Jep may have the best looking beard (arguably...Phil's is pretty good looking too), but Si has the most awesome. His makes him look like a scraggly 'ole prospector. Uneven, wirey, mostly white, awesome.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
14-05-2013, 09:54 PM
I had this "discussion" on FB about christians believing there is a secret agenda to end the prayer thing. Posted Seth's video. "talked" it out. Haven't seen any posts about it since. *shrug* Hopefully its blowing over quickly.

As Seth mentions in his video....funny what 2 minutes of research can do.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
15-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Ok, now I know what Duck Dynasty is.
I thought it had something to do with Howard the Duck.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.