Duggars????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Duggars????
Aaaaaannndddd......... They're back in the news.

Duggars help repeal anti-discrimination laws Dodgy

The fighting in the comment section is interesting, too.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 01:48 PM
In other Duggar news, the offspring are now breeding. Yippee!

One even claimed to know she was pregnant three weeks after the (presumably virgin) wedding.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Oddly enough, I became very interested in this show while I was initially coming out as atheist. I believe the last title of the show was 20 Kids & Counting, but with what they believe about sex and procreation, I'm sure it's like 28 by now. It's just a BS lifestyle if you ask me. You can't even hold hands unless you're married and women must leave everything up to the men (except cooking, cleaning and raising the kids, of course), including when they have sex and therefore when another mouth's gonna join the family. They believe in a "merciful god" who has no mercy for women apparently.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes earthling's post
28-12-2014, 07:26 PM
(28-12-2014 01:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In other Duggar news, the offspring are now breeding. Yippee!

One even claimed to know she was pregnant three weeks after the (presumably virgin) wedding.

One of my "cousins" planned her wedding around her ovulation time so she could conceive on her wedding night. Her wedding was literally thrown together in a month (not that there's anything wrong with that).

At the time she said she wanted to be sure she wouldn't be on her period during their honeymoon.

She did the diaper derby for I think 10 years. She's probably still perpetually pregnant. I don't know, she won't speak to me and invite the devil. *shrug*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2014, 07:28 PM
For whatever else that family may be, they sure seem to be really fertile.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-12-2014, 07:30 PM
(28-12-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For whatever else that family may be, they sure seem to be really fertile.

Can you imagine the shame if one of their children turned out to be sterile for whatever reason? Wonder how they would interpret that "message from gawd"

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-12-2014, 07:35 PM
(28-12-2014 07:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For whatever else that family may be, they sure seem to be really fertile.

Can you imagine the shame if one of their children turned out to be sterile for whatever reason? Wonder how they would interpret that "message from gawd"

I'm sure more than one will struggle with it, I also know many of them are likely to be homosexual, but it's highly unlikely we'll ever hear about that.

They'll just pray those troubles away. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-12-2014, 07:55 PM
I can't imagine what it would be like to have spent most of my first twenty years raising younger siblings to just move on to being the bitch in my own puppy mill for the next twenty plus years.

[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
28-12-2014, 07:59 PM
(28-12-2014 07:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Can you imagine the shame if one of their children turned out to be sterile for whatever reason? Wonder how they would interpret that "message from gawd"

I'm sure more than one will struggle with it, I also know many of them are likely to be homosexual, but it's highly unlikely we'll ever hear about that.

They'll just pray those troubles away. Facepalm

Any reason you're sure many of them are likely to be? Statistically speaking it seems at least one or two would be for sure.

(28-12-2014 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't imagine what it would be like to have spent most of my first twenty years raising younger siblings to just move on to being the bitch in my own puppy mill for the next twenty plus years.

No kidding. One of the many reasons it drives me crazy when families like this have soooo many kids. You know the older ones take on a big hunk of responsibility. There's no way around it. Completely unfair to the kids.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-12-2014, 08:19 PM
I've always wondered about those whose "claim to fame" is a natural process even rats are capable of doing. Somehow, "I breed a lot" doesn't seem like something to brag about on your resume.*

* No disrespect to mothers in general intended.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?