Duggars????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Duggars????
(28-12-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For whatever else that family may be, they sure seem to be really fertile.

When I see a huge family like this all I see is a gigantic carbon footprint. And god forbid any of them should have any individuality. What the hell, all the girls and the mom in the same clothes.

[Image: so-many-duggars.jpg]

It reminds me of.....

[Image: sound_of_music_dresses_large.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-12-2014, 06:27 AM
(28-12-2014 08:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For whatever else that family may be, they sure seem to be really fertile.

When I see a huge family like this all I see is a gigantic carbon footprint. And god forbid any of them should have any individuality. What the hell, all the girls and the mom in the same clothes.

[Image: so-many-duggars.jpg]

Is that really them?

I've never seen them; I'm only vaguely aware of their existence because the guys from Cognitive Dissonance mentioned them in passing a few times.

Now; I'm not one to focus too much on the physical form, but... Am I the only one here looking at their faces and having a vague feeling that something is wrong?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-12-2014, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 06:44 AM by Anjele.)
That's an older picture FT - not enough kids in there. They have five or six more now.

[Image: 1397712689920.cached.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-12-2014, 07:12 AM
(29-12-2014 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now; I'm not one to focus too much on the physical form, but... Am I the only one here looking at their faces and having a vague feeling that something is wrong?

They remind me of The Children of The Corn

[Image: children-of-the-corn.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
29-12-2014, 07:27 AM
(29-12-2014 07:12 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now; I'm not one to focus too much on the physical form, but... Am I the only one here looking at their faces and having a vague feeling that something is wrong?

Well that's going to show up when I try to sleep.
Thanks for that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-12-2014, 10:10 AM
(29-12-2014 07:12 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

That's actually from The Village of the Damned, based on The Midwich Cuckoos. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2014, 11:11 AM
(29-12-2014 10:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's actually from The Village of the Damned, based on The Midwich Cuckoos. Consider

Good catch. I found that image when searching for a Children of the Corn picture and it is misidentified on the sire where I found it. I'd forgotten about Village of the Damned but it fits the Duggars better anyway!
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
31-12-2014, 07:55 AM
There's more of them.

And, of course, they have to have their own TV show, too. Facepalm

The Bates

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
31-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Every time I see that picture where she gives that simpering look to her husband I just want to retch.
[+] 2 users Like Shoebutton's post
31-12-2014, 06:07 PM
(31-12-2014 06:04 PM)Shoebutton Wrote:  Every time I see that picture where she gives that simpering look to her husband I just want to retch.

Where have you been? Glad to see you back!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF