Duke Nukem Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Duke Nukem Forever
Who has played duke nukem forever? I recently got the game and find it very difficult in certain spots. I thought it was all about the titties, instead I find places that I am stuck on for hours.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
10-09-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: Duke Nukem Forever
That game is just awful.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
10-09-2012, 07:58 AM
(10-09-2012 07:56 AM)lucradis Wrote:  That game is just awful.

Awful is being kind Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-09-2012, 07:58 AM
I hope you bought it pre-owned.

Shame to waste that much money if you bought it new.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
10-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I got it when it first came out, because I grew up playing Duke Nukem.

Major disappointment... it wasn't awful, it was just insanely average... which is kind of worse.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
10-09-2012, 03:48 PM
My wife bought it uber cheap because she had fond memories of Duke. I warned her after I'd seen many reviews of it, that the game was supposed to be awful.

Turns out I got farther than her before I decided I wasn't going to waste my time finishing it. It is really quite bad.

People keep saying that it would have been good years ago but I disagree. Maybe the graphics would have been praised way back when, but everything else is very poorly done I don't believe that even back in the old days of gaming we would have enjoyed playing it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2012, 12:42 AM
I finally beat this crappy game. The ending left a lot to be desired. The final boss was way too easy. And wtf is this? I thought for sure that I might be bringing the battle onto a space ship. Instead I blow the dam and have a fight on the ground not too far from it. Kill the final boss and then the main character is announced KIA, then the next cut scene Duke says he's gonna run for president. What shit this game was. I feel dumber after playing it.
04-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Game was such a let down. Like frankiej said, it was so much awful as just horribly middle road. It lacked everything that made Duke3D good: Secrets, Fast-paced movement, good level design, NO MIGHTY BOOT?!
Also added roadblocks like: Reload to guns that didn't, no health pick-ups and a crappy health recharge system, enemies are stronger than you, only two guns at a time...
There were a couple of changes that were good, but the game play was just so bad it didn't matter.
I loved Duke3D so much this game scarred me...
04-10-2012, 02:51 PM
(04-10-2012 02:48 PM)AphexandCambria Wrote:  Like frankiej said,

[Image: opforum1.png]