Dumb Cops Okay, Smart Folks Need Not Apply!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Dumb Cops Okay, Smart Folks Need Not Apply!
(02-05-2013 01:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  BS of Assholery with a minor in douchebag. Angel

A BA in Business with a minor in modern art?

Commercial Law.

Quote:So, if the numbers don't agree with your sentiments then it's my fault for being dumb and misrepresenting the military

Correct.

clap clap. Have a treat for that. Good boy.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 04:09 AM
There is no general principle in US law prohibiting discrimination.

The default is to allow discrimination on any arbitrary basis, *except* when *explicitly* prohibited by law.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Of course if a smart person knows about the cop IQ cap ahead of time, it's easy enough to infiltrate the ranks by deliberately flunking the test. Smartass

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Abdul Alhazred's post
03-05-2013, 11:32 AM
You can only be arrogant if you have the goods to back it up. Otherwise your just an asshole. I'm just curious, how many times have you been called an asshole on the forum? Well, whatever it is, add one.

03-05-2013, 11:34 AM
(03-05-2013 11:32 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You can only be arrogant if you have the goods to back it up. Otherwise your just an asshole. I'm just curious, how many times have you been called an asshole on the forum? Well, whatever it is, add one.

you're*

Who are you calling an asshole? Muffsy?

Evolve
03-05-2013, 11:59 AM
(03-05-2013 11:32 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You can only be arrogant if you have the goods to back it up. Otherwise your just an asshole. I'm just curious, how many times have you been called an asshole on the forum? Well, whatever it is, add one.

Son, I can be as arrogant as I want because I'm awesome like that.
When you're always right you too can be an arrogant asshole.
Not my fault you're wrong all the time.

And countless times I've been called an asshole. You should have a read of what Aurora has to say about me, now there's a good read!
But why am I not not dismissed as crazy like say I&I? Because I'm right.

This for example. The US military targets, or at least used too, low income poor people, high school drop outs etc... Why? Because they're typically not well educated and so don't have other options.
Military v Pumping Gas.

Show me the recruitment tents at law school hiring law students for front line infantry positions. Oh you can't? Shocker...

Also, what is your degree? Seriously.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
(03-05-2013 11:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Son, I can be as arrogant as I want because I'm awesome like that.
When you're always right you too can be an arrogant asshole.
Not my fault you're wrong all the time.

And countless times I've been called an asshole. You should have a read of what Aurora has to say about me, now there's a good read!
But why am I not not dismissed as crazy like say I&I? Because I'm right.

This for example. The US military targets, or at least used too, low income poor people, high school drop outs etc... Why? Because they're typically not well educated and so don't have other options.
Military v Pumping Gas.

Show me the recruitment tents at law school hiring law students for front line infantry positions. Oh you can't? Shocker...

Also, what is your degree? Seriously.

You're not crazy, but you are wrong, and often. The numbers don't lie, the second paragraph is bullshit. The military recruitment is pretty easy right now, recruiters are turning people away left and right. Qualified servicemen with a history of good evaluations are being kicked out. I have a AS in Info. Technology, several computer certifications and I'm in the process of getting my BS in Computer Engineering. My education level is pretty typical of a serviceman for the enlisted side, some have more, and some less. Virtually all officers have anything from a Bachelors degree to PHD.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-05-2013, 11:07 PM
No, I'm always right, you're just to stupid to see it.

04-05-2013, 04:20 PM
(03-05-2013 11:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, I'm always right, you're just to stupid to see it.

Sure thing Thumbsup

04-05-2013, 07:50 PM
(03-05-2013 11:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This for example. The US military targets, or at least used too, low income poor people, high school drop outs etc... Why? Because they're typically not well educated and so don't have other options.
Military v Pumping Gas.

What year are you posting this from? Because you still live in a world where drop outs can enlist and full service gas stations still exist. You also seem to under the impression that a BA/BS etc etc is any indication of intelligence.

Newsflash, there's been a recession lately and the Military hasnt had a problem finding education people to go trade lead with the taliban.

I would love to see how the average college graduate does while getting shot at. Here's your 9-5, go ahead, be a copTongue

(this isnt a gun thread, dont take it there)