Dumb Starbucks Coffee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Dumb Starbucks Coffee
This is pretty genius, and I am laughing pretty hard.

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo4_r1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo5_r1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n0sdg97Lvu1s8z3cvo6_r1_500.jpg]

The parody store says it is able to use the Starbucks name and logo because it is technically "making fun" of Starbucks and is considered "a work of parody art," according to a Dumb Starbucks letter. Inside the Dumb Starbucks, the menu also looks very similar to the Starbucks menu, with the word "dumb" in front of the items, such as "Dumb Espresso" and "Dumb Frappuccino." The coffee sizes are dumb tall, dumb grande and dumb venti. There were even "dumb" versions of the CDs sold at Starbucks. See More.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-05-2014, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2014 09:25 PM by Banjo.)
RE: Dumb Starbucks Coffee
Interesting idea.

Starbucks failed here in Australia. I believe Starbucks representitive stated the reason was Australia's coffee culture was too sophisticated.

I remember it because it was the first time I'd ever seen the following words combined: Australia. Culture. Sophisticated.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Does this mean I can start "Fuckin' McDonalds."
Maybe it'd be better to start fuckin Wendy's.....
27-05-2014, 09:46 PM
At first I thought, "They are so getting sued." Then parody law... hmm, curious how far it would protect them and if they do it right if maybe just maybe they'll get away with it.

Still, hilarious.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.