Dumbass creationists don't know how evolution works

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: Dumbass creationists don't know how evolution works
(06-01-2013 10:03 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 09:41 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Lately, in school, I've been getting harassed by creationists. They've been calling evolution "stupid" and that "it doesn't make sense".

... how do I deal with such ignorant, uneducated simpletons?

You say...
"You're right. That does not make sense. Luckily that is not the theory of evolution. Something changing just because it wanted to requires spells, incantations and prayer and that would be called the theory of magic."

Then, smile politely and walk away.

Thumbsup
I do it similarly, but I don't leave them hanging. Not entirely. I say "Exactly! That doesn't make sense because that's not how evolution works. At all. Not even close. I'm glad we agree on this point. Now, if you want to really talk about it, you should find out from an actual scientist how evolution works. Or from me; I'll be glad to teach you. Then, when you know what evolution is, if you still think it's wrong, only then will we actually disagree and I'll be glad to discuss that with you since, only then, will we finally both know what we're talking about."

Then I'll walk away.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dumbass creationists don't know how evolution works - Aseptic Skeptic - 07-01-2013 02:20 AM