Dumbest lottery winner ever!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Dumbest lottery winner ever!
with all the hoopla with the big jackpot, i came across this video of this idiot that one 100 million. she said she uses vizualization techniques and thats why she won. she willed it and thats why she won. why are people so dumb. apparently the little white balls knew that she willed it and they went up the tube for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUC6I0iKiU
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2012, 01:03 AM
RE: Dumbest lottery winner ever!
What are you talking about? She isn't bankrupt yet, she is doing better than most.
31-03-2012, 01:12 AM
give her time. she won it in 2010. she now is a movie producer and is spending millions on charities. welfare to movie producer. i giver her 10 years tops.
31-03-2012, 06:51 AM
If I won that amount of money I wouldnt go public with it..... no way ho-say.

Id buy the shitty wagon from work and keep it in my garage untouched for the days that may come where I am bored..... as a reminder of the life I lived beforehand.

Id then tell all my mates that im going on holiday and the next they would hear from me would be a visit from my solicitor with a one off hefty cheque with a letter explaining that they are too spend it wisely as I wont be giving them anymore.

Id then buy everything on HP from the interest accrued and not touch the money.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
31-03-2012, 12:43 PM
(31-03-2012 01:12 AM)satan69 Wrote:  give her time. she won it in 2010. she now is a movie producer and is spending millions on charities. welfare to movie producer. i giver her 10 years tops.
Many people who had very little that win the lottery wind up back close to broke again in 3 years. 10 years would not be a bad run.
31-03-2012, 02:24 PM
disney just lost about 150 million on the movie john carter. if they screw up, how is this chick with no background in making movies going to make a profit.
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post
31-03-2012, 03:04 PM
(31-03-2012 02:24 PM)satan69 Wrote:  disney just lost about 150 million on the movie john carter. if they screw up, how is this chick with no background in making movies going to make a profit.
There is a statistic like 2/3 of the people who win the lottery go bankrupt within 5 years.
Something like that.

These people have never had any money, and they blow it stupidly. They try to live like movie stars and pro ball players, but the problem is that those people have more money coming in, and they don't.
04-04-2012, 07:10 AM
(31-03-2012 01:12 AM)satan69 Wrote:  give her time. she won it in 2010. she now is a movie producer and is spending millions on charities. welfare to movie producer. i giver her 10 years tops.

"Cynthia Stafford won the Mega Millions lottery in 2007 and has since become... "

???

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
20-06-2012, 03:35 PM
A FOOL AND HER MONEY ARE SOON PARTED. Cynthia was recently on Anderson Cooper claiming a "friend" played her out of $60K. But, I have also found a comment on Anderson Coopers website by someone claiming to be Cynthia Stafford's sister. See below (from Faith Stafford):

Stars of New Reality Show 'Bayou Billionaires'. Plus, Winning the Lottery Ruined My Life.
154 days ago
I' am the sister to Cynthia Stafford and none of the family members gave me any money . I stayed in Las Vegas on section 8 and welfare no one in that family gave me anything because they said I had a problem but Cynthia left out to tell you is that she had problems in her life and she never thought to help her sister. The money she recieved from the 5 kids she lost the children to the Child Protective Services. Because she was a hoarder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religion v Atheist : and the winner... isn't the_weedy_seadragon 6 886 28-05-2011 09:35 PM
Last Post: the_weedy_seadragon
  Brain v Mind : and the winner is... the_weedy_seadragon 16 1,607 25-05-2011 02:34 PM
Last Post: the_weedy_seadragon