Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(16-03-2014 04:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... Consider ... then you had better be as good at protecting your loot as you are at procuring it, my dear, or you may find (too late) that you have made a "donation" to His church without knowing it Wink

Wai... how... what?

I'm the sneakiest liar you will meet! Your stupid Cleric won't even know who I am or what I own! Ha!

(I can't wait to start roleplaying Weeping )

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
16-03-2014, 04:11 PM
(16-03-2014 04:08 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 04:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... Consider ... then you had better be as good at protecting your loot as you are at procuring it, my dear, or you may find (too late) that you have made a "donation" to His church without knowing it Wink

Wai... how... what?

I'm the sneakiest liar you will meet! Your stupid Cleric won't even know who I am or what I own! Ha!

I have 1 rule for you, No stealing from the party (this goes for everyone) it just causes problems. Also I am not going to tell them In Character you are a thief. You are a professional treasure hunter so unless you get caught stealing or tell them In Character they will not know.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-03-2014, 04:13 PM
(16-03-2014 04:08 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  

Wai... how... what?

R'holor:Lord of Light knows all, and sheds the light of truth on all lies Drinking Beverage

And I think I've already, involuntarily, began playing my role Tongue

16-03-2014, 04:15 PM
(16-03-2014 04:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I have 1 rule for you, No stealing from the party (this goes for everyone) it just causes problems. Also I am not going to tell them In Character you are a thief. You are a professional treasure hunter so unless you get caught stealing or tell them In Character they will not know.

I wasn't planning to, don't worry! It would be a mess if they caught me. I need them anyway, so I have to behave if I want protection Big Grin

Aaah I'm talking to much. I should be keeping some things secret for suspense.

Sorry, I just can't wait Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
16-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Behold your fighter!

Thoven Darkeyes!

This is a pretty apt description of him in both looks and personality!

[Image: 2193294-inigomontoya1.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
16-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Just need 1 more sheet and we can begin. Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-03-2014, 03:15 AM
http://spoonyexperiment.com/counter-monk...-split-up/

Must see on why never to split the party.

17-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I thought this might be useful to those of you who may be struggling with coming up with a backstory for your character (like I was Blush ). I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice, but I found an online dice caster/roller thingy that worked well, so I will link that here as well. Enjoy!!!

Here is the backstory generator...
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Character_L...iant_Rule)

And here is the dice-roller...
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

What's cool about it is trying to weave all the random results together. I think it can make for an interesting and in-depth backstory for your character. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-03-2014, 09:26 AM
(17-03-2014 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice, but I found an online dice caster/roller thingy that worked well, so I will link that here as well.

Every fair set of a discrete variable can be reproduced with the right permutation of any discrete random generator.

What I'm saying is that coins work just as well.
Wink

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 09:42 AM
(17-03-2014 09:26 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice, but I found an online dice caster/roller thingy that worked well, so I will link that here as well.

Every fair set of a discrete variable can be reproduced with the right permutation of any discrete random generator.

What I'm saying is that coins work just as well.
Wink

cjlr never needs a random background generator he just goes with his life story. Raised by wolves in the Canadian tundra.

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post