Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(16-03-2014 07:14 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Behold your fighter!

Thoven Darkeyes!

This is a pretty apt description of him in both looks and personality!

[Image: 2193294-inigomontoya1.jpg]

Consider Yep, you's a major nerd. Tongue Laugh out load

But I like that character name. It's cool. Big Grin I'm jealous. Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Here's mine. Big Grin 'Ceptin she don't have blonde hair. Hobo

[Image: 309130-bigthumbnail.jpg]

17-03-2014, 11:15 AM
I'm actually playing in two play-by-post games at MinMaxBoards. It's basically the old Char-Ops forum from the old Wizard's of the Coast D&D boards. I'm a mod over there, but I haven't otherwise been very active there for a while.

If you guys are looking for any advice, I can give you some suggestions for how to more smoothly run PbP games. Beware: they run extremely slowly.
17-03-2014, 11:19 AM
(17-03-2014 11:15 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'm actually playing in two play-by-post games at MinMaxBoards. It's basically the old Char-Ops forum from the old Wizard's of the Coast D&D boards. I'm a mod over there, but I haven't otherwise been very active there for a while.

If you guys are looking for any advice, I can give you some suggestions for how to more smoothly run PbP games. Beware: they run extremely slowly.

Cool good to know. I might hit you up at some point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 12:52 PM
(17-03-2014 09:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  But I like that character name. It's cool. Big Grin I'm jealous. Hobo

Oh, please. You haven't heard mine yet!

Orodrith Miruion is the best name I've come up with since 'Kickpuncher'.

(protip: translating a name into different languages makes even 'John Smith' sound good)

(17-03-2014 09:42 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  cjlr never needs a random background generator he just goes with his life story. Raised by wolves in the Canadian tundra.

Taiga, rather. I don't live that far north.
Tongue

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 06:32 PM
(17-03-2014 12:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  But I like that character name. It's cool. Big Grin I'm jealous. Hobo

Oh, please. You haven't heard mine yet!

Orodrith Miruion is the best name I've come up with since 'Kickpuncher'.

(protip: translating a name into different languages makes even 'John Smith' sound good)

Apparently my Elven name is Lessien Eledhwen or Lessien Telemnar, depending on which last name I use. Tongue

17-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(17-03-2014 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice.

I might have a set or fifty that I could send you!Yes

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
17-03-2014, 06:53 PM
(17-03-2014 06:32 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Apparently my Elven name is Lessien Eledhwen or Lessien Telemnar, depending on which last name I use. Tongue

I'm... skeptical on Lessien. That doesn't sound right.

But elf-maid and silver-hair are perfectly cromulent names!

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 07:00 PM
(17-03-2014 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I thought this might be useful to those of you who may be struggling with coming up with a backstory for your character (like I was Blush ). I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice, but I found an online dice caster/roller thingy that worked well, so I will link that here as well. Enjoy!!!

Here is the backstory generator...
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Character_L...iant_Rule)

And here is the dice-roller...
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

What's cool about it is trying to weave all the random results together. I think it can make for an interesting and in-depth backstory for your character. Big Grin

But I'm like... REALLY lazy Hobo
Wouldn't I have to hear yalls backgrounds to have something weave 'em all together?

18-03-2014, 04:30 AM
(17-03-2014 07:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I thought this might be useful to those of you who may be struggling with coming up with a backstory for your character (like I was Blush ). I don't have a d12 or any of the D&D dice, but I found an online dice caster/roller thingy that worked well, so I will link that here as well. Enjoy!!!

Here is the backstory generator...
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Character_L...iant_Rule)

And here is the dice-roller...
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

What's cool about it is trying to weave all the random results together. I think it can make for an interesting and in-depth backstory for your character. Big Grin

But I'm like... REALLY lazy Hobo
Wouldn't I have to hear yalls backgrounds to have something weave 'em all together?

I believe that's Rev's job Tongue

Plus, I 've decided not to say a lot about my character off-game, so your roleplaying won't be biased when you meet her Rolleyes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-