Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(18-03-2014 04:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  But I'm like... REALLY lazy Hobo
Wouldn't I have to hear yalls backgrounds to have something weave 'em all together?

I believe that's Rev's job Tongue

Plus, I 've decided not to say a lot about my character off-game, so your roleplaying won't be biased when you meet her Rolleyes

Consider Always a good idea when dealing with a character of less than reputable background. Also we will be beginning shortly, either as soon as Cardinal Smurf gets me his sheet or Wednesday at the latest. He can always join in a bit later if needs be.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Is it too late for me to join? I really enjoy role playing but never get a chance to do it in real life.

I actually like playing really shit characters. My favourite character ever was in Warhammer when I played a female halfing rat catcher who later changed career to become a torturer. The extremely low intelligence rating saved the character's skin so many times. Whenever the party got captured, the halfling would join the enemy's cause. And of course no one concentrates on killing the only member of the party who isn't a threat.
18-03-2014, 05:31 AM
(18-03-2014 05:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is it too late for me to join? I really enjoy role playing but never get a chance to do it in real life.

I actually like playing really shit characters. My favourite character ever was in Warhammer when I played a female halfing rat catcher who later changed career to become a torturer. The extremely low intelligence rating saved the character's skin so many times. Whenever the party got captured, the halfling would join the enemy's cause. And of course no one concentrates on killing the only member of the party who isn't a threat.

Do you have skype? If so I can get you set up in like under half an hour.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-03-2014, 05:32 AM
(18-03-2014 05:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is it too late for me to join? I really enjoy role playing but never get a chance to do it in real life.

I'm usually the one front and center with the giant neon sign warning "I'm the one that will fuck your shit up!". Laugh out load

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-03-2014, 05:33 AM
(18-03-2014 05:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I'm usually the one front and center with the giant neon sign warning "I'm the one that will fuck your shit up!". Laugh out load

Evo you want in on this too?

18-03-2014, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 05:44 AM by Mathilda.)
(18-03-2014 05:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Do you have skype? If so I can get you set up in like under half an hour.

I have skype but I will be happy playing anything you give me so will leave it up to you. Although I'd prefer a female character. I prefer it to be interesting, which is why shit characters are good because I need to figure out ways to actually achieve anything.

So for example, an egotistical bard that has no talent but does not know it. The diseased, incredibly stupid halfling rat catcher mentioned above that no one wants to be near. I'd prefer to have incredibly low characteristics than mediocre ones. Putting all the points on a single characteristic is also good if you have to balance it out. I remember playing a character in Call of Cthulhu whose only response was to ruffle her frontage because of her good looks. It was quite effective.

This usually all results in unintended consequences.
18-03-2014, 05:42 AM
(18-03-2014 05:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Do you have skype? If so I can get you set up in like under half an hour.

I have skype but I will be happy playing anything you give me so will leave it up to you. Although I'd prefer a female character. I prefer it to be interesting, which is why shit characters are good because I need to figure out ways to actually achieve anything.

So for example, an egotistical bard that has no talent but does not know it. The diseased, incredibly stupid halfling rat catcher mentioned above that no one wants to be near. I'd prefer to have incredibly low characteristics than mediocre ones. Putting all the points on a single characteristic is also good if you have to balance it out. I remember playing a character in Call of Cthulhu whose only response was to ruffle her frontage because of her good looks. It was quite effective.

Normally this all results in unintended consequences.

Revenant77x is my skype id add me and I will see what we can do.

18-03-2014, 05:43 AM
(18-03-2014 05:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm usually the one front and center with the giant neon sign warning "I'm the one that will fuck your shit up!". Laugh out load

Evo you want in on this too?

I haven't really been keeping up with the thread, so what's the short version?

18-03-2014, 05:47 AM
(18-03-2014 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Evo you want in on this too?

I haven't really been keeping up with the thread, so what's the short version?

Play by post 2nd ed AD&D, Any class is open (have a well rounded party so whatever you want to play) Will have a strictly In Character thread for the game OOC banter will stay in this thread.

18-03-2014, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 06:18 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-03-2014 05:47 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I haven't really been keeping up with the thread, so what's the short version?

Play by post 2nd ed AD&D, Any class is open (have a well rounded party so whatever you want to play) Will have a strictly In Character thread for the game OOC banter will stay in this thread.

I'll have to pass, THAC0 and 2ED just annoy the shit out of me; I'm a 3.5ED guy.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post