Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(18-03-2014 10:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know what to say...

Don't be nervous, it is really just saying hello. once we get everyone established we can begin moving the plot forward.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 03:46 AM by sporehux.)
[split] D&D In Character Thread
oops. my bad I have NFI about the rules of theses things.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
19-03-2014, 03:35 AM
[split] D&D In Character Thread
(19-03-2014 03:32 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Rarch slowly withdrew the dagger tip from the messengers left eye socket, blood-lust diminishing while he pondered the summoning to the necromancer's chamber.
It has been three months since that meddling bitch Gwen and her owl exposed his smuggling scheme in Braetown, on the run from the magistrates and hiding out in bandit cove, while lucrative has done nothing to sate the desire for revenge.
His many years as a corrupt night watchman among other talents has let him reap a large network of thieves, smugglers and assassins, a fact not unnoticed by the dark soul occupying the top floor of the ruined keep known as bandit cove.

'Come in Rarch', the necromancer whispered into the mind of Rarch while he was still a few steps away from the chamber door. Rarch entered the surprisingly well lit room and knowing the mental prowess of the necromancer he thought cast a self obscurification enchantment to mask his thoughts of murderous contempt.

' Your thoughts are well hidden my dear Rarch, I'd be correct in assuming you have been trained in such ways, or is it a....,no matter, while your thoughts are opaque your life and deeds are not.'
'Grew up a bored rich kid, well trained by the regents own master of arms in sword play, resigned to the gutters when your father dishonored himself in debt, excelled in the thieves and assassins guilds until your expertise in identity theft landed you a post in the regents house guard'.
'That rich history along with the ever diminishing group of my own loyal servants, last seen alive offending you in some way, I'd say you are the person for a task I require undertaking'.
Rarch dropped the mental shield , approached the window alcove and looked out onto the steep cliffs and down to the inlet below,
'So the rent is due then, what the fuck do you want done necro' he said with his back turned, letting his contempt for the mage flow freely.

'Oh I think you will love this task, have you heard of the Lucky Pick inn ?, a Lordling has an artefact that would suit me better if in my possession and he seems to have enlisted the help of a menagerie of do gooders, including a certain female archer with a feathered familiar.'
Rarches eyes grew exceptionally large and a slow menacing smile spread across his face while behind him the necromancers laughter echoed down the tower keep.

Not doing a free form game. If you want to join up that's cool we can get you a character.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-03-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: [split] D&D In Character Thread
oops. my bad I have NFI about the rules of theses things.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
19-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Uuuum, maybe I didn't get the memo but, is this how it is going to be? Will I have to talk as if I'm writing a book all the time? I thought we would just talk, like, in real-life D&D games Tongue

Just saying, I'm not really sure I can write like that Laugh out load

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-03-2014, 06:10 AM
When Rev mentioned everybody making an initial post, and seeing Escape Artist's post which I quite liked, I just joined in. I expect the rest of the thread will be like a normal RPG.

I'm looking forward to writing in character though Smile
19-03-2014, 06:36 AM
(19-03-2014 06:05 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Uuuum, maybe I didn't get the memo but, is this how it is going to be? Will I have to talk as if I'm writing a book all the time? I thought we would just talk, like, in real-life D&D games Tongue

Just saying, I'm not really sure I can write like that Laugh out load

You don't have to. Write your rp's how you want to write them.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-03-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: [split] D&D In Character Thread
(19-03-2014 03:37 AM)sporehux Wrote:  oops. my bad I have NFI about the rules of theses things.

No problem man, pm me if you are interested in playing and I can give you the basics.

19-03-2014, 07:28 AM
(19-03-2014 06:05 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Will I have to talk as if I'm writing a book all the time?

Whoops. Blush

Writer's gonna write. Drinking Beverage Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-03-2014, 07:49 AM
(19-03-2014 07:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 06:05 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Will I have to talk as if I'm writing a book all the time?

Whoops. Blush

Writer's gonna write. Drinking Beverage Tongue

It's fine, I like it, I just can't write as good as that! Blush

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post