Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
Sorry everyone. I've been quite distracted. I hope my delay hasn't held you all up terribly. What with the DOS going on I had thought everything might be delayed.

Also, I usually access these forums from my phone. I was waiting for Rev to put a link to the new IC thread in here. I guess he figured nobody would miss it.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
20-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(20-03-2014 04:53 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Sorry everyone. I've been quite distracted. I hope my delay hasn't held you all up terribly. What with the DOS going on I had thought everything might be delayed.

Also, I usually access these forums from my phone. I was waiting for Rev to put a link to the new IC thread in here. I guess he figured nobody would miss it.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ter-Thread

I figured that was the problem. There is the thread feel free to make a post.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-03-2014, 05:47 PM
I hope TheGulgeon doesn't kill mister Keepton.
Because I suspect the barmaids did it....
Ugh.. I can't believe I'm asleep. I wish the party would go to sleep too.
But, I can still manipulate them into killing...
Evil_monster
Maybe I should burn the village down, and collapse the mine till the goblins/enemies run out of oxygen. We would get tooooooooooooooons of loot. Consider

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-03-2014, 06:01 PM
The pace of this is going a lot faster than I expected. I'm reconsidering my participation. I don't think I can keep up if you all plan to be posting to this multiple times per day. I won't be able to participate on the same level and may prove a hindrance to you all. I really wouldn't want to ruin everyone's fun by being a fifth wheel party member.

You guys have come close to even leaving the inn and I haven't even arrived yet. I think Kopai's carriage may have been ambushed by the DOS clan.

EDIT: Full Disclosure: If you all plan to be posting this often at these hours, my participation will require me to be reading and posting while at work. It could be a few hours before I can post a reaction. In fact, often I may be unable to react until I get home after 7pm PST.

20-03-2014, 06:01 PM
(20-03-2014 03:57 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hey, Cru - where was all the exclamation points this time???

Needs more cowbell!!! Tongue

Smartass

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
20-03-2014, 06:05 PM
(20-03-2014 06:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  The pace of this is going a lot faster than I expected. I'm reconsidering my participation. I don't think I can keep up if you all plan to be posting to this multiple times per day. I won't be able to participate on the same level and may prove a hindrance to you all. I really wouldn't want to ruin everyone's fun by being a fifth wheel party member.

You guys have come close to even leaving the inn and I haven't even arrived yet. I think Kopai's carriage may have been ambushed by the DOS clan.

Everyone was antsy to get started but the pace of these games tends to slow down a bit. I'd say give it a go for a while and see if it is too much. I can always work something out with you to where you can pop in and out as needed.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-03-2014, 06:11 PM
(20-03-2014 06:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 06:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  The pace of this is going a lot faster than I expected. I'm reconsidering my participation. I don't think I can keep up if you all plan to be posting to this multiple times per day. I won't be able to participate on the same level and may prove a hindrance to you all. I really wouldn't want to ruin everyone's fun by being a fifth wheel party member.

Everyone was antsy to get started but the pace of these games tends to slow down a bit. I'd say give it a go for a while and see if it is too much. I can always work something out with you to where you can pop in and out as needed.

OK, thank you Rev. I just didn't want to be holding folks back. I'll make a first post.

20-03-2014, 06:11 PM

Guy, it's only been like an hour or two in-game.
Tongue

Plenty of time to show up late.

(20-03-2014 06:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  EDIT: Full Disclosure: If you all plan to be posting this often at these hours, my participation will require me to be reading and posting while at work. It could be a few hours before I can post a reaction. In fact, often I may be unable to react until I get home after 7pm PST.

Within NA we've got west coast to east coast, and Mathilda and underground are in Germany and Greece.

Not much is going to move faster than every 24 hours or so!

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
20-03-2014, 06:23 PM
(20-03-2014 06:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Guy, it's only been like an hour or two in-game.
Tongue

(20-03-2014 06:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  EDIT: Full Disclosure: If you all plan to be posting this often at these hours, my participation will require me to be reading and posting while at work. It could be a few hours before I can post a reaction. In fact, often I may be unable to react until I get home after 7pm PST.

Within NA we've got west coast to east coast, and Mathilda and underground are in Germany and Greece.

Thanks for the encouragement all.

Also, First World Problems: for some reason Tapatalk (iPhone) isn't able to access the forum at all now.

20-03-2014, 06:27 PM
(20-03-2014 06:23 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 06:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Guy, it's only been like an hour or two in-game.
Tongue

Thanks for the encouragement all.

Also, First World Problems: for some reason Tapatalk (iPhone) isn't able to access the forum at all now.

It has to do with Cloudflare and should b resolved soon, hopefully.