Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(03-03-2014 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've never played it.

Played plenty of quarters tho.

I prefer Circle Of Death
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Another game I don't know how to play lol.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
03-03-2014, 08:59 PM
(03-03-2014 08:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Another game I don't know how to play lol.

If I'm not mistaken about Moms post, we were referring to drinking games Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
(03-03-2014 08:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 08:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Another game I don't know how to play lol.

If I'm not mistaken about Moms post, we were referring to drinking games Tongue

Oh I didn't read the comments lol. I was just responding to the OP. haha
My favorite drinking game is presidents and assholes though I was super drunk so I don't really remember how to play. Except I remember there's a beer bitch. That was a fun night.

I don't know how to play Dungeons and Dragons though. When I was a kid I watched a movie about some ppl who played and actually killed someone and then got the gas chamber. My parents think the game is evil lol.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
03-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Dungeons and Dragons
Rev, count me in. Things have been hectic lately for me, but if it moves slowly I should be able to keep up. Willing to see if I can at least.

Haven't played since about 2007. Managed to get the whole family to play, even the mother-in-law. Must have been those practice runs with Hero Quest. Smile

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
03-03-2014, 09:25 PM
(03-03-2014 09:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Rev, count me in. Things have been hectic lately for me, but if it moves slowly I should be able to keep up. Willing to see if I can at least.

Haven't played since about 2007. Managed to get the whole family to play, even the mother-in-law. Must have been those practice runs with Hero Quest. Smile

Cool we have a decent amount of players now so I will start working on getting a game up and running soonish. Probably after the mafia game finishes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-03-2014, 09:38 PM
I will play on one condition you allow me to play my epic lvl Elven Sorcerer Cebo Silverblade I have played him from lvl 1-24.

He has turned Strahd von Zarovich into a fine red mist, killed dragons with a single spell, laid waste to hordes and carries a lich around with him in a portable hole!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
03-03-2014, 09:44 PM
(03-03-2014 09:38 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I will play on one condition you allow me to play my epic lvl Elven Sorcerer Cebo Silverblade I have played him from lvl 1-24.

He has turned Strahd von Zarovich into a fine red mist, killed dragons with a single spell, laid waste to hordes and carries a lich around with him in a portable hole!

Strahd von Zarovich will be brought back to unlife by the shadowy, demonic deities that rule over Ravenloft so he can kick your stupid character's ass Angry

I kid Tongue ...but if you claim your character is a match for Azalin the Lich, Ruler of Darkon, I'll hunt you down and burn your monster's compendium to the ground Angry

.... Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
(03-03-2014 09:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:38 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I will play on one condition you allow me to play my epic lvl Elven Sorcerer Cebo Silverblade I have played him from lvl 1-24.

Strahd von Zarovich will be brought back to unlife by the shadowy, demonic deities that rule over Ravenloft so he can kick your stupid character's ass Angry

I kid Tongue ...but if you claim your character is a match for Azalin the Lich, Ruler of Darkon, I'll hunt you down and burn your monster's compendium to the ground Angry

Didn't say I killed him as you really can't kill Strahd but I did turn him into a fine red mist in the first round of combat much to the chagrin of the DM.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
04-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Ok everyone who wants to give this a go please let me know roughly what kind of character you would like. I am going to make the classes and feats up and then put together a simple trial adventure. Later on we can try and use more established lore or settings.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dungeons and Dragons zeldamaster17 38 1,698 27-08-2012 05:21 AM
Last Post: Filox