Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(21-03-2014 03:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So this is what I picture Basil the Innkeeper looks like

[Image: RedDragon.jpg] Laughat Just kidding Crulax you can relax
[Image: don_quixote_s_inn_keeper_sculpture_400_y...jh_400.jpg]

Fucker!Censored

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 03:21 PM
(21-03-2014 03:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 03:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I don't know what you had imagined, but even a thief needs an armor Tongue

Here's a (completely unoriginal, half-copied) sketch for an idea of Isia:

[Image: 9qcimt.jpg]

She's supposed to have a dagger somewhere in there but I thought it's enough that I suck at designing armors Big Grin

Oh, and I'm aware it looks like metal, but it's just leather.

You draw a fuckton better than I do.

Well, I did say it is half-copied, which means I used an already drawn pose, I just re-adjusted it a bit, drew the armor over it and threw some shadows here and there. Used a face as a reference and drew the hair.

I could possibly make something better without even using something already made, but it would take me more than 10 hours Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Well, I need to get some sleep (I work graveyard and sleep in the afternoon), but later I'll take some art requests if anybody is interested. Would be a good excuse to break out the Wacom tablet and Photoshop again.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-03-2014, 03:52 PM
(21-03-2014 03:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, I need to get some sleep (I work graveyard and sleep in the afternoon), but later I'll take some art requests if anybody is interested. Would be a good excuse to break out the Wacom tablet and Photoshop again.

[Image: hDCB16A9F]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 5 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 03:53 PM
(21-03-2014 03:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, I need to get some sleep (I work graveyard and sleep in the afternoon), but later I'll take some art requests if anybody is interested. Would be a good excuse to break out the Wacom tablet and Photoshop again.

Yay! Draw my character!!! Big Grin

21-03-2014, 04:03 PM
I of course have this picture to go by...

[Image: Beautiful-Archer-fantasy-23124506-1024-768.jpg]

But as I've said, Gwen has darker hair (brownish) so she really looks more like the below...

[Image: handmade_leather_corset_by_evamorgan-d4faqhj.jpg]

So kind of a combination of those two.

And can't forget her owl!!!! Heart

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
21-03-2014, 06:44 PM
(21-03-2014 06:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 06:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Kopai: I have some ideas to offer, if I may. Has anyone brought some dice?

Allow me to explain: Thief and ranger make their way to a flanking position. Cleric and swordsman stay hidden as well and prepare to surround. Bait challenges them to dice, offering coin. While distracted even more deeply with dice, ranger and thief hide their weapons. Once disarmed, if they still appear to be a threat, we attack. If not, we capture.

What say you all?

Do any of us even know their language?

No none of you can speak Goblin and they do not speak common.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Nathlana
[Image: B4ADC350-40AC-4BEF-B1FD-B1915DD7A801_zpskpxivsy6.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
21-03-2014, 06:59 PM
All, I need to head home now. My drive will be over an hour and when I arrive we usually eat. I likely wont be able to respond again until much later. If you feel you cant wait for battle and don't like my plan, just stick me where you want and have me fight.

If you do like the plan, and it does come to battle, or if it comes to battle at all, I plan to rush their position on the cleric's signal and shift into bear form the moment I reach them and roar as loud as possible in an attempt to scare the bejeebus out of them (assuming they have any bejeebus to scare).

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
21-03-2014, 07:02 PM
(21-03-2014 06:59 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  All, I need to head home now. My drive will be over an hour and when I arrive we usually eat. I likely wont be able to respond again until much later. If you feel you cant wait for battle and don't like my plan, just stick me where you want and have me fight.

If you do like the plan, and it does come to battle, or if it comes to battle at all, I plan to rush their position on the cleric's signal and shift into bear form the moment I reach them and roar as loud as possible in an attempt to scare the bejeebus out of them (assuming they have any bejeebus to scare).

Ok not a problem. I will just have you melee attack any combat rounds that pass before you get back.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense