Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(30-03-2014 03:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The In-Character thread is pretty damn fun, REVS Thumbsup

Thank you... and I want more! Big Grin

Thanks I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. That is the point of all this after all. Everyone is a little over a 1/4 of the way to level 2 now and I have a few more small adventures for this first area.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-03-2014, 03:47 PM
(30-03-2014 03:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The In-Character thread is pretty damn fun, REVS Thumbsup

Of course it's fun.

D&D is, like, the second-most Satanic thing on the planet. How could it not be fun?

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
30-03-2014, 04:00 PM
I can safely say it is almost as good as the real thing!

Aaah, I remember nights like one with lit candles and the DM taking as one by one separately to a dark room to tell us what happened to us during the night at a haunted inn.

I really miss those days but this is equally satisfying! It's a great game Rev! Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
30-03-2014, 04:14 PM
(30-03-2014 04:00 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I can safely say it is almost as good as the real thing!

Aaah, I remember nights like one with lit candles and the DM taking as one by one separately to a dark room to tell us what happened to us during the night at a haunted inn.

I really miss those days but this is equally satisfying! It's a great game Rev! Big Grin

Those candles better have been in a pentagram.
Evil_monster

Mostly we just drank lots of beer.

That was mostly good, except one time the DM did spill one on my laptop, which I had graciously offered for use of the hundreds of sourcebooks I had on it...

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
30-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm not going to post this next piece of writing in the "in character" thread for an obvious reason.
Omniam gasped. Or had he? The air in this place felt nonexistent. Why had he come here, and more importantly where was here? A grid of light purple lit the blue-violet (and what seemed to be) glass floor. He walked, or did he? The movement of his shining leather boots had yet to be observed. He checked his hands, or did he? They seemed to a be solid and completely fluid at the same time. The place was beyond comprehension. A voice called out from above, below, left, right, backwards, forwards, from the W-axis, and more. Omniam thought, or did h- never mind with that. Omniam thought about the series of events leading up to here. He remembered, but forgot. He couldn't discern more or less of the information he had learned in his lifetime. Suddenly the voice boomed and whispered, "Listen!" the voice was as light as it was deep. "You have entered the infinity plane!" A light appeared that harbored darkness. "A plane of all dimensions, beyond comprehension!" The voice stopped. It then observed that a being of infinite inferiority to the voice, had stopped listening. "LISTEN!" the voice boomed but whispered again. "You have failed your promise, your purpose, and now you will be punished!" Omniam suddenly and simultaneously looked up, down, left- yeah, you get it. Omniam couldn't speak. But he laughed, cried, smiled, and frowned all simultaneously. "Your punishment: to stay within the infinity realm." Omniam simultaneously simultaneously waited. "FOR ONE SECOND!"
Omniam cheered and jeered. "But, as physics work in the infinity plane, a second is forever."
Omniam decided to simultaneously walk forwards, backwards, etc.

Omniam walked. And he was neutral.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
30-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Im confused

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-03-2014, 06:53 PM
(30-03-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Im confused

Hug What about?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-03-2014, 07:02 PM
(30-03-2014 06:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Im confused

Hug What about?

Alex's post.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 07:04 PM
(30-03-2014 07:02 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hug What about?

Alex's post.

Oh. Yeah.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Also, is there any way you can help me understand my character chart. It doesn't really seem like I'm playing when I have to rely on either Crulax or you to tell me what to do every time.
I have magic missile which apparently is not a super strong spell but it never missed it's target, or that's the understanding that I got from it.
I also have a staff which I know nothing about besides that I can attack with it.
Do I have anything else that is useful right now?
I'm trying to be super careful because I don't know what I'm doing and I don't want to accidentally kill anyone, but I would like to break out a little but if I can feel somewhat confident about what I am able to do and what each thing I can do actually is. (If that makes sense)