Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 11:41 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
My last (LAZY) hope is that someone can hire a lvl 7+ cleric to revive my burning corpse.
Yeah, I'm that lazy.
Maybe the powerful mage that cursed that book can be persuaded (tortured) to revive me.
I'm just to lazy. (And I don't want anyone to compose a new char sheet for me.)

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
07-04-2014, 08:11 PM
(21-03-2014 02:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 01:48 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Anyone thinks we need more visuals? I'm finding it hard to tell you guys apart sometimes. Especially the guys.

We've got some idea of Thoven

And Gwen

A quick sketch of Isia is on the way Tongue

Think something similar to this...
[Image: LIyG5.jpg]

Add more red to the outfit, and replace the axe with a mace, & the cross emblem with something like this...
[Image: Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg]

As a thief, who needs freedom of movement, you should really think in a "less is more" kinda way Shy
[Image: chainmail.jpg]
Tongue

You saw the outfit, and read my tailoring of it.
This is what Groh'L looks like (but much younger-less pudgy with age/Kingly living) (and black hair)
[Image: King-Robert-game-of-thrones-17085023-450-338.jpg]

10-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Announcement

If you want to do any extra preparing before we begin the next adventure now is the time to do it. I will be moving us forward (if you guys don't do so yourselves) at the latest tomorrow. Oh and as a reminder you still have not handed out that magical ring you got. It is a ring of infravision so I would suggest it go to a human (other than L&I) or the Hobbit. L&I has night vision from her familiar that is better than what the ring gives, same with the elves.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
10-04-2014, 11:03 AM
(10-04-2014 11:01 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Mathilda walks off grumbling to herself.

"Looks like I'll be the bloody bait then. That's right. Assume the smallest person makes the best victim. Even better if it's a woman. Damn patriarchical oppression ... grumble ... sizism ... grumble ...come the revolution ... grumble .... harumpf!"

[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-04-2014, 03:48 PM
(10-04-2014 10:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Announcement

If you want to do any extra preparing before we begin the next adventure now is the time to do it. I will be moving us forward (if you guys don't do so yourselves) at the latest tomorrow. Oh and as a reminder you still have not handed out that magical ring you got. It is a ring of infravision so I would suggest it go to a human (other than L&I) or the Hobbit. L&I has night vision from her familiar that is better than what the ring gives, same with the elves.

Can't stay on long; just here to post a couple vids for ELK, but I'll be ready by tomorrow Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Quote:Thoven exited the Duke's carriage a began dusting himself off from the travel and adjusting the rapiers and daggers sheathed on either side of his belt. After making sure everything was in proper order he slung his pack across one shoulder and bowed deeply to the carriage driver who before Thoven could straighten himself sped off! Thoven watched the carriage go down the cobbled street and around a bend with a bemused look on his face. "Guess he didn't like my stories!", he said to himself before turning towards the inn's door.

It had been a few months since Thoven had been to Righton and the Lucky Pick Inn but he remembered that the food and wine were good and more importantly he remembered the barmaid Abell! Thoven pushed open the door to the inn and entered!

Basil looked up from wiping down the mugs and upon seeing Thoven pulled the club he used to whack drunkards that got a little to boisterous and walking towards Thoven!

"You what you be doin here? I thought I told you the last time...!" Thoven cut Basil off as he was approaching to rush him out the door! "Ah, ah my good man Basil" he said as he pulled the scroll with the Duke's seal stamped upon it out! "I'm here on orders" he said with a wry smile! Basil upon seeing the scroll and seal stopped his advance."Your party be in there", he said pointing with his club to the small common room."Very good, very good" Thoven said as he rolled the scroll up and tucked it in his pack! "I couldn't help but to notice while reading the Duke's orders that the food, drink and rooms at this fine establishment are paid for" he said after slinging his bag over his shoulder again. "Aye, they be at that" Basil said as he went back to wiping down the mugs! "Well what are you waiting for good man, Two bottles of your finest wine and a plate of mutton and potatoes when they're finished but until then some bread and cheese", Thoven said with a grin as he turned and entered the common room!

Thoven enters the common room and bows before the rest of the party! "My good men and even better ladies, I am Thoven Darkeyes swordsman extraordinaire at your service!" Upon straightening you see that he is tall slender man 5'11" with jet black hair extending past his shoulders and dark brown piercing eyes. His face is handsome and he has a wry smile!

All the exclamation points made me think of this:

Needs more exclamation points in your new posts, Crulax!!! Hobo Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-04-2014, 05:29 PM
(11-03-2014 05:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Also I though druid was a standard AD&D class weird it is not an option. Tell ya what if you can get me a sheet I can work with it. That was just an easy char generator. Did you meet min Druid specs cause I got the option when I did. To become a druid, a character must have a minimum Wisdom of 12 and Charisma of 15; if both these scores exceed 15, the druid gains a 10% bonus on earned experience. Human, elven, half-elven, and halfling PCs may be druids, although halflings and some types of elves are subject to level restrictions.

Negative, Druids were an add on!

Sorry, I didn't inform you sooner on my lack of success in getting those! I will keep looking for any future campaigns that you might want to run! Also when is your expected start date and do you need anymore players?

You're so fucking hot. I loves my nerd Heart

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
25-04-2014, 06:13 PM
(24-04-2014 05:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 05:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Negative, Druids were an add on!

Sorry, I didn't inform you sooner on my lack of success in getting those! I will keep looking for any future campaigns that you might want to run! Also when is your expected start date and do you need anymore players?

You're so fucking hot. I loves my nerd Heart

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
25-04-2014, 07:30 PM
(25-04-2014 06:13 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You're so fucking hot. I loves my nerd Heart

Heart

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
06-05-2014, 12:55 PM
So I have returned. I will be starting the game up again probably tomorrow. I hope everyone is still up for continuing.

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dungeons and Dragons zeldamaster17 38 1,675 27-08-2012 05:21 AM
Last Post: Filox