Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(01-06-2014 04:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You had to go and throw that "Worst case it would rip a hole in reality and destroy all of existence" in there, huh? Laugh out load

I was considering replying to that with

"And I'm guessing that would be a bad thing right?"

I was wondering about getting fake rings carved up and enchanted by some kind of wizards but I decided not to pursue the matter. The rings are probably irrelevant to the plot.

(01-06-2014 04:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We got it; Losty's ring is all we get for now Tongue I was thinking since my character has that ruby that can glow like a torch, maybe someone else without low-light vision could borrow it from Losty's character until she comes back to the game. Or whoever is on watch can wear it. Pass it around n such.

My character doesn't have night vision unfortunately.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 04:36 PM
(01-06-2014 04:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 04:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You had to go and throw that "Worst case it would rip a hole in reality and destroy all of existence" in there, huh? Laugh out load

I was considering replying to that with

"And I'm guessing that would be a bad thing right?"

I was wondering about getting fake rings carved up and enchanted by some kind of wizards but I decided not to pursue the matter. The rings are probably irrelevant to the plot.

(01-06-2014 04:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We got it; Losty's ring is all we get for now Tongue I was thinking since my character has that ruby that can glow like a torch, maybe someone else without low-light vision could borrow it from Losty's character until she comes back to the game. Or whoever is on watch can wear it. Pass it around n such.

My character doesn't have night vision unfortunately.

well right now you are the only active character without either a magic light source or low light vision so if you want I can add it to your sheet. Losty btw has low light vision from her familiar.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Yay! Night vision! That will come in handy when my character is slinging rocks around in random directions.
01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
(01-06-2014 05:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yay! Night vision! That will come in handy when my character is slinging rocks around in random directions.

Ok 1 ring of infravision (50 ft) is now in your possession.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-06-2014, 09:14 AM
I know there were orcs on this game, but cannot seem to find an image of one!! Hobo (Although, he would've just been a letter "O" Tongue)

[Image: rogue-2.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
02-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Wants dosbox emulator now, so's I can play Rogue again!!! Sadcryface2

02-06-2014, 09:23 AM
(02-06-2014 09:19 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wants dosbox emulator now, so's I can play Rogue again!!! Sadcryface2

You can just download it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
02-06-2014, 09:24 AM
(02-06-2014 09:23 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 09:19 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wants dosbox emulator now, so's I can play Rogue again!!! Sadcryface2

You can just download it.

If only it were that easy. Hobo

03-06-2014, 01:27 PM
So nobody wants those goodies huh? Man give you guys magical items and I just get ignored.

03-06-2014, 01:34 PM
(03-06-2014 01:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So nobody wants those goodies huh? Man give you guys magical items and I just get ignored.

Well I did wonder about it. I was going to ask, are Halflings stealthy in D&D like they are in Lord of the Rings?

Maybe the strength ring should go to the strongest character whoever that is and the stealth ring to the one who has to do all the sneaking around?

Oh you mean we should say in the character thread that one of us is picking them up. Good point, I just assumed someone would do it.

Oops, right on it.