• 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(12-06-2014 01:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:19 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Blame the dice, I guess? Rolleyes

Yes.

"Dice"...

Dodgy

Sanity is relative and you dropped more than your Wis score in less than 2 minutes thus resulting in a temporary catatonic state. Actually I was surprised it was one of our priest classes that had the first breakdown. It was however random dice (simulated but still random)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 01:26 PM
(12-06-2014 01:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:19 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Blame the dice, I guess? Rolleyes

Yes.

"Dice"...

Dodgy

Oh, come on, it's possible. You know how these things work. I once killed a fucking dragon with a 1d4 crossbow at level 2 or something.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
12-06-2014, 01:30 PM
(12-06-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Sanity is relative and you dropped more than your Wis score in less than 2 minutes thus resulting in a temporary catatonic state. Actually I was surprised it was one of our priest classes that had the first breakdown. It was however random dice (simulated but still random)

Pssh. You know well enough that classical computers can't simulate true randomness.

Wink

(12-06-2014 01:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, come on, it's possible. You know how these things work. I once killed a fucking dragon with a 1d4 crossbow at level 2 or something.

Oh, I'm well aware.

I once witnessed a failed summon instagib a vampire lord. Like, materialising-inside-out-on-the-transporter-pad level of failure; still rolled a string of twenties in its flailing.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
12-06-2014, 01:36 PM
(12-06-2014 01:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Sanity is relative and you dropped more than your Wis score in less than 2 minutes thus resulting in a temporary catatonic state. Actually I was surprised it was one of our priest classes that had the first breakdown. It was however random dice (simulated but still random)

Pssh. You know well enough that classical computers can't simulate true randomness.

Wink

(12-06-2014 01:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, come on, it's possible. You know how these things work. I once killed a fucking dragon with a 1d4 crossbow at level 2 or something.

Oh, I'm well aware.

I once witnessed a failed summon instagib a vampire lord. Like, materialising-inside-out-on-the-transporter-pad level of failure; still rolled a string of twenties in its flailing.

So far we have had 3 wtf dice moments. #1 The Rockslide that almost everyone escaped, I was amazed that more characters did not die right there. #2 The Half Ogre. You guys dropped a Boss Creature in 2 rounds without it ever getting a hit due to a lucky crit hit and a crit miss. #3 cjlr failing his san check and then 2 more checks despite having the highest wisdom score in the group (along with the druid and the cleric).

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-06-2014, 01:39 PM
(12-06-2014 01:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Pssh. You know well enough that classical computers can't simulate true randomness.

Wink

Oh, I'm well aware.

So far we have had 3 wtf dice moments. #1 The Rockslide that almost everyone escaped, I was amazed that more characters did not die right there. #2 The Half Ogre. You guys dropped a Boss Creature in 2 rounds without it ever getting a hit due to a lucky crit hit and a crit miss. #3 cjlr failing his san check and then 2 more checks despite having the highest wisdom score in the group (along with the druid and the cleric).

Wait, what? We have a druid?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
12-06-2014, 01:40 PM
(12-06-2014 10:16 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Imma fuck this monster up, Legolas style Tongue

What'd I tell ya? Yay!!!! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-06-2014, 02:03 PM
(12-06-2014 01:39 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So far we have had 3 wtf dice moments. #1 The Rockslide that almost everyone escaped, I was amazed that more characters did not die right there. #2 The Half Ogre. You guys dropped a Boss Creature in 2 rounds without it ever getting a hit due to a lucky crit hit and a crit miss. #3 cjlr failing his san check and then 2 more checks despite having the highest wisdom score in the group (along with the druid and the cleric).

Wait, what? We have a druid?

He made like 2 posts and then Deep disabled Tapatalk (which he used exclusively to access the site) it's too bad he had a cool class and wanted to be a tanky type bear druid.

12-06-2014, 07:21 PM
(12-06-2014 01:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "That was a nice dinner after all that monk food that we've been fed don't you think?" Milfa says pushing her plate away.

"Now if you'll excuse me ..."

Milfa reaches into her pack and pulls out what looks like a wooden tube. She climbs up so that she can stand on the table and starts to play a flute.

[Image: 8b90c44b-c5af-4246-8f18-5ce760655bd7.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Popcorn

12-06-2014, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 11:51 PM by Mathilda.)
Just to say I'm travelling on a train all day today. I have a laptop and 3G dongle but internet access will be intermittent.

Edit: Might be worth considering that the room is a more easily defended position than surrounded outside in the open.