Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
I guess this is what Groh'L gets for allowing women to make his strategic decisions for him Dodgy Tongue

We got to make a plan ladies! We're trapped in that room with 50 level 0 assailants coming at us!

Let them come 1 by 1, funneled through the door? Try to make a break through the press?

How many can fit in that hall, Revs?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2014, 01:36 PM
(15-06-2014 01:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess this is what Groh'L gets for allowing women to make his strategic decisions for him Dodgy Tongue

We got to make a plan ladies! We're trapped in that room with 50 level 0 assailants coming at us!

Let them come 1 by 1, funneled through the door? Try to make a break through the press?

The hall is packed, it is a solid mass of assailants now. To break through would mean fighting your way through the entirety of the villages population.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-06-2014, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2014 02:36 PM by TheGulegon.)
(15-06-2014 01:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 01:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess this is what Groh'L gets for allowing women to make his strategic decisions for him Dodgy Tongue

The hall is packed, it is a solid mass of assailants now. To break through would mean fighting your way through the entirety of the villages population.

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-06-2014, 06:34 PM
(17-06-2014 06:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Groh'L lets his mace hang from its leather handle-band looped around his wrist, and uses the now free hand to grab his ruby while reciting the old words that will let R'holor know he needs healing. He keeps the shield in his left up to ward off blows from the enemy*

*Or ally as the case may be.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-06-2014, 06:46 PM
I dont have time to think it through real good, Revs!

None of these townsfolk have survived more than one hit from any of us, so I figure Milfa shoots one, Isia hits one (the enemy please, dear Dodgy ... Tongue ), and I knock one down or out of the way on my charge to the door to set up my shield wall. If the third gets a hit in on me I'll just take it.

Was thinking about using that prayer/spell that makes me invulnerable so long as I sit there and chant as an alternative to stabbing with the dirk, but I'd have to look the spell list up & can't atm.

I'll have more time tomorrow to play around Smile

18-06-2014, 07:28 PM
(18-06-2014 06:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I dont have time to think it through real good, Revs!

None of these townsfolk have survived more than one hit from any of us, so I figure Milfa shoots one, Isia hits one (the enemy please, dear Dodgy ... Tongue ), and I knock one down or out of the way on my charge to the door to set up my shield wall. If the third gets a hit in on me I'll just take it.

Was thinking about using that prayer/spell that makes me invulnerable so long as I sit there and chant as an alternative to stabbing with the dirk, but I'd have to look the spell list up & can't atm.

I'll have more time tomorrow to play around Smile

Well provided everyone hits, you will be able to block the door.

19-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Once Groh'l is blocking the door, would I be small enough to crouch between his legs and stab at the villager's legs?
19-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Are we on the ground floor? Do the walls look solid or could we bash through them with a mace? I had expected the door to last longer than it did. How many more villagers are there in the hall way?
19-06-2014, 06:48 AM
(19-06-2014 03:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are we on the ground floor? Do the walls look solid or could we bash through them with a mace? I had expected the door to last longer than it did. How many more villagers are there in the hall way?

Yes. Very Solid. 40.

19-06-2014, 08:14 AM
[split] D&D In Character Thread
Dodgy

*Load savegame 18/6

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post