Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
Right. Character census time.

EA and I (and Rev's PC) are well-read but alive.
Gulegon, underground, and Mathilda got eviscerated by demonzombies; new characters ensued.

Losty's back. Anyone seen Crulax?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 05:40 PM by TheGulegon.)
I think the group we have going now is about the most complete it's going to get. C.Smurf (Kopai), and Cru (Thoven) I don't think are coming back.

[edit] Yeah; Groh'L, Isia, and Milfa were slain, so you got Tanis, Sarah, and Betsy (also "students") from the monastery joining the party Shy

06-07-2014, 12:59 PM
(06-07-2014 12:50 PM)cjlr Wrote:  [OOC: Rev said earlier the bodies were removed; now the remains are still in the inn. Are DM contradictions legally derogative?]

Oops, forgot I had said that first. I actually contradicted myself earlier. Barrett said both in the temple (which I forgot) and Back of the Inn. The Ironic thing was I went back to check what I had said and saw the second statement that said back of the Inn.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2014, 01:22 PM
(06-07-2014 12:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 12:50 PM)cjlr Wrote:  [OOC: Rev said earlier the bodies were removed; now the remains are still in the inn. Are DM contradictions legally derogative?]

Oops, forgot I had said that first. I actually contradicted myself earlier. Barrett said both in the temple (which I forgot) and Back of the Inn. The Ironic thing was I went back to check what I had said and saw the second statement that said back of the Inn.

Indeed, hence my question.

Legal derogation being the principle in both common and civil law by which any statute or law contradicting earlier laws or statutes takes automatic precedence and has the effect of repealing the contradicting sections by implication; an entirely different use-history to "derogative" as insulting, both from the literal etymology "speaking against"... The more you know!

... this is my signature!
06-07-2014, 01:25 PM
(06-07-2014 01:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 12:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oops, forgot I had said that first. I actually contradicted myself earlier. Barrett said both in the temple (which I forgot) and Back of the Inn. The Ironic thing was I went back to check what I had said and saw the second statement that said back of the Inn.

Indeed, hence my question.

Legal derogation being the principle in both common and civil law by which any statute or law contradicting earlier laws or statutes takes automatic precedence and has the effect of repealing the contradicting sections by implication; an entirely different use-history to "derogative" as insulting, both from the literal etymology "speaking against"... The more you know!

I hopped in the Wayback machine and fixed the error before it happened. It's good to be the king.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-07-2014, 03:38 AM
So you have tied the halfling to a tree are you planning on doing anything else?

08-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Tanis doesn't plan to Tongue
Gwen, and Nathlana are with us at the camp, right?

08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
(08-07-2014 05:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Tanis doesn't plan to Tongue
Gwen, and Nathlana are with us at the camp, right?

yes everyone is there.

08-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Her name is Nathlana, not Curtis Rolleyes Tanis knows this Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-07-2014, 08:10 PM
(08-07-2014 08:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Her name is Nathlana, not Curtis Rolleyes Tanis knows this Tongue

[Image: I_heard_that__Curtis____by_LJPhil.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post