Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 01:36 PM by Revenant77x.)
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(11-03-2014 01:19 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.mollyworld.com/ADD/chargen.shtml

Use method VI, but we may end up using a different system if I ever hear back from Crulax.

Method VI asks: Does your DM have you roll for beginning HP or start with MAX Hit Points at first level?

Also, no Druid???

Also I though druid was a standard AD&D class weird it is not an option. Tell ya what if you can get me a sheet I can work with it. That was just an easy char generator. Did you meet min Druid specs cause I got the option when I did. To become a druid, a character must have a minimum Wisdom of 12 and Charisma of 15; if both these scores exceed 15, the druid gains a 10% bonus on earned experience. Human, elven, half-elven, and halfling PCs may be druids, although halflings and some types of elves are subject to level restrictions.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-03-2014, 03:25 PM
(11-03-2014 06:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 05:00 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I had almost forgotten about this. Rev, you want us to give you a complete character? I could make mine with a character generator but I'm not sure if it would be a good one, although I think I remember the basics.

http://www.mollyworld.com/ADD/chargen.shtml

Use method VI, but we may end up using a different system if I ever hear back from Crulax.

Done. Now what? Tongue

It's some damn text. And it looks nothing like what I'm used to Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
11-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Dungeons and Dragons
(11-03-2014 03:25 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.mollyworld.com/ADD/chargen.shtml

Done. Now what? Tongue

I'm with you. This is not the D&D I played as a kid. This isn't even the one I played with my kids a few years ago!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
If anyone noticed I had "fighter mage" for my class.
It's basically a melee mage.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
11-03-2014, 05:59 PM
(11-03-2014 01:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:19 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Method VI asks: Does your DM have you roll for beginning HP or start with MAX Hit Points at first level?

Also, no Druid???

Also I though druid was a standard AD&D class weird it is not an option. Tell ya what if you can get me a sheet I can work with it. That was just an easy char generator. Did you meet min Druid specs cause I got the option when I did. To become a druid, a character must have a minimum Wisdom of 12 and Charisma of 15; if both these scores exceed 15, the druid gains a 10% bonus on earned experience. Human, elven, half-elven, and halfling PCs may be druids, although halflings and some types of elves are subject to level restrictions.

Negative, Druids were an add on!

Sorry, I didn't inform you sooner on my lack of success in getting those! I will keep looking for any future campaigns that you might want to run! Also when is your expected start date and do you need anymore players?

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
11-03-2014, 06:04 PM
(11-03-2014 05:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Also I though druid was a standard AD&D class weird it is not an option. Tell ya what if you can get me a sheet I can work with it. That was just an easy char generator. Did you meet min Druid specs cause I got the option when I did. To become a druid, a character must have a minimum Wisdom of 12 and Charisma of 15; if both these scores exceed 15, the druid gains a 10% bonus on earned experience. Human, elven, half-elven, and halfling PCs may be druids, although halflings and some types of elves are subject to level restrictions.

Sorry, I didn't inform you sooner on my lack of success in getting those! I will keep looking for any future campaigns that you might want to run! Also when is your expected start date and do you need anymore players?
Wait, are you talking about the PC game?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
11-03-2014, 06:11 PM
(11-03-2014 05:46 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:25 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Done. Now what? Tongue

I'm with you. This is not the D&D I played as a kid. This isn't even the one I played with my kids a few years ago!

That was an AD&D 2nd ED character generator. Not sure which version you guys are used to.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-03-2014, 06:12 PM
(11-03-2014 05:57 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  If anyone noticed I had "fighter mage" for my class.
It's basically a melee mage.

Yeah I caught it. The race is the thing that is getting me. An Elemental is a bit on the exotic side.

11-03-2014, 06:13 PM
(11-03-2014 05:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Also I though druid was a standard AD&D class weird it is not an option. Tell ya what if you can get me a sheet I can work with it. That was just an easy char generator. Did you meet min Druid specs cause I got the option when I did. To become a druid, a character must have a minimum Wisdom of 12 and Charisma of 15; if both these scores exceed 15, the druid gains a 10% bonus on earned experience. Human, elven, half-elven, and halfling PCs may be druids, although halflings and some types of elves are subject to level restrictions.

I am not sure yet, on either question. I want to see how many players we get and then go from there.

11-03-2014, 06:35 PM
(11-03-2014 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 05:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Negative, Druids were an add on!

I am not sure yet, on either question. I want to see how many players we get and then go from there.

Do you have a list of current peoples class and race choices so I can decide what to play? I would like to play but if you feel that you have to many people I will just watch and be amused!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]