Dungeons and Dragons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
(11-03-2014 06:35 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am not sure yet, on either question. I want to see how many players we get and then go from there.

Do you have a list of current peoples class and race choices so I can decide what to play? I would like to play but if you feel that you have to many people I will just watch and be amused!

Play by post is much easier to have large groups going. Right now I have 4 players and 2 watchers so can definitely use a few more.

Classes so far are a Druid, a Thief, a Paladin (what's a paladin?), and a fighter/mage so we could use a cleric but if noone wants to be a heal bot I might just NPC one. We could use a range attack so a ranger would be good or a dedicated mage. But feel free to play what you like.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-03-2014, 06:52 PM
(11-03-2014 06:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:35 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Do you have a list of current peoples class and race choices so I can decide what to play? I would like to play but if you feel that you have to many people I will just watch and be amused!

Play by post is much easier to have large groups going. Right now I have 4 players and 2 watchers so can definitely use a few more.

Classes so far are a Druid, a Thief, a Paladin (what's a paladin?), and a fighter/mage so we could use a cleric but if noone wants to be a heal bot I might just NPC one. We could use a range attack so a ranger would be good or a dedicated mage. But feel free to play what you like.

Dwarven, Cleric it is then! You said starting lvl was one if I remember correctly!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
11-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(11-03-2014 06:52 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Play by post is much easier to have large groups going. Right now I have 4 players and 2 watchers so can definitely use a few more.

Dwarven, Cleric it is then! You said starting lvl was one if I remember correctly!

Yeah gonna go nice and easy to start.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-03-2014, 10:31 PM
I am a chubby schoolgirl with a choice set of thighs and a minigun that shoots robots with guns for arms.
12-03-2014, 01:22 AM
(11-03-2014 10:31 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I am a chubby schoolgirl with a choice set of thighs and a minigun that shoots robots with guns for arms.

Sorry not doing shadowrun this time.

12-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Dungeons and Dragons
(11-03-2014 06:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:35 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Do you have a list of current peoples class and race choices so I can decide what to play? I would like to play but if you feel that you have to many people I will just watch and be amused!

Druids can use bows, can't they?

They can also heal. I had planned to but wasn't going to be a dedicated heals. Between me and pally there should be plenty?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
12-03-2014, 01:34 AM
(12-03-2014 01:28 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 06:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Play by post is much easier to have large groups going. Right now I have 4 players and 2 watchers so can definitely use a few more.

Druids can use bows, can't they?

They can also heal. I had planned to but wasn't going to be a dedicated heals. Between me and pally there should be plenty?

I don't believe Pallys (what's a paladin) get heal spells til later on (9th lvl I think) as for using bows I would have to check.

12-03-2014, 01:37 AM

12-03-2014, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 06:53 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Edit.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
12-03-2014, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 06:53 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Edit.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post