Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.
(07-12-2015 07:19 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Calling it a night. It's my bed time. You all are awesome.

Good night Jason and may God Bless you with good dreams about killer floods, smitings, and murderous she-bears Laugh out load Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-12-2015, 04:32 PM
An Unexpected Glimpse of the Real Bible
I'm sure this has been done many times before but with anti-islam sentiment running a high fever temperature these days this exhibition is nicely timed.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
10-12-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: An Unexpected Glimpse of the Real Bible
The Bible and Qu'ran are very similar, it's just people tend to ignore the bible's many commands to kill (old testament).

Thou shall not kill is a myth, it refers to not murdering other jews only.
10-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Christians follow commandments of New Testament. God made new covenant with His people.
Christ didn't teach to murder infidels. Read New Testament. Quran teaches to kill infidels.
You never know when another Muslim woman with child(now an orphan) will make jihad against you.

May be atheists want to have some Sharia law? Yes
I don't see their outrage that American and French people were killed. All they worry about is how we don't have to offend feelings of Muslims.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-12-2015, 08:00 PM
(10-12-2015 07:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Christians follow commandments of New Testament. God made new covenant with His people.
Christ didn't teach to murder infidels. Read New Testament. Quran teaches to kill infidels.
You never know when another Muslim woman with child(now an orphan) will make jihad against you.

May be atheists want to have some Sharia law? Yes
I don't see their outrage that American and French people were killed. All they worry about is how we don't have to offend feelings of Muslims.

The old testament says basically the same thing as the Koran. The content and violence are the same. The problem is that christards are claiming the old testament is the perfect word of the violent war deity Yahweh.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
10-12-2015, 08:04 PM
(10-12-2015 08:00 PM)Leo Wrote:  The old testament says basically the same thing as the Koran. The content and violence are the same. The problem is that christards are claiming the old testament is the perfect word of the violent war deity Yahweh.
But they don't follow OT instructions. They don't kill infidels.
Radical Muslims do.
Do atheists want some Sharia Law?

10-12-2015, 08:10 PM
(10-12-2015 08:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 08:00 PM)Leo Wrote:  The old testament says basically the same thing as the Koran. The content and violence are the same. The problem is that christards are claiming the old testament is the perfect word of the violent war deity Yahweh.
But they don't follow OT instructions. They don't kill infidels.
Radical Muslims do.
Do atheists want some Sharia Law?

They don't follow the instructions from the old testament because most christards or almost all of them cherry pick from the old testament. They claim the complete bible is the word of god but at the same time most ignore the passages they don't like. Rolleyes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
10-12-2015, 08:39 PM
(10-12-2015 07:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Christians follow commandments of New Testament. God made new covenant with His people.
Christ didn't teach to murder infidels. Read New Testament.

If this is indeed true, then why would Jesus say in Mat 23: 1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, 3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

If je was doing away with parts of Mosaic law, why did he instruct the people to do what they say because they sit on the seat of Moses? This makes absolutely no sense if he was either forging a new covenant or altering some of the old one. Like you said read the book. This passage only makes sense if he was making no changes.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
10-12-2015, 09:04 PM
@Alla

You are aware that Christian murdered infidels by their millions, including mormons, in the US? It's a pretty recent thing for our culture to be tolerant of other faith. In fact its directly linked to the rise of multiculturalism and secularism. Would you like to see the Mormon extermination order passed by several of the most devout Christian states be passed again? Nobody likes radical Muslim, but have very little political pull in our country and aren't much more dangerous than other orginised crime organisation. Racism, fear, discrimination and blanket statement on Muslim feed radicalism and the danger we are afraid off. That's why «atheist» are so «tolerent» of Muslim. We know what we don't like (religious fundamentalism) and we know the best strategy to arrive to our end (the weakenning of the influence of Radical Muslim in the wider Muslim community). Its the «velvet glove» strategy and it works wonder. We encourage and protect their cultural marker to then better convince them to accept our social norms which include being tolerent of other religions and thus cherry pick their religion just like most Christian do.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
10-12-2015, 10:12 PM
(10-12-2015 09:04 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @Alla

You are aware that Christian murdered infidels by their millions, including mormons, in the US? It's a pretty recent thing for our culture to be tolerant of other faith. In fact its directly linked to the rise of multiculturalism and secularism. Would you like to see the Mormon extermination order passed by several of the most devout Christian states be passed again? Nobody likes radical Muslim, but have very little political pull in our country and aren't much more dangerous than other orginised crime organisation. Racism, fear, discrimination and blanket statement on Muslim feed radicalism and the danger we are afraid off. That's why «atheist» are so «tolerent» of Muslim. We know what we don't like (religious fundamentalism) and we know the best strategy to arrive to our end (the weakenning of the influence of Radical Muslim in the wider Muslim community). Its the «velvet glove» strategy and it works wonder. We encourage and protect their cultural marker to then better convince them to accept our social norms which include being tolerent of other religions and thus cherry pick their religion just like most Christian do.
I see. You explained it very well. Thank you for that.