Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: An Unexpected Glimpse of the Real Bible
(10-12-2015 08:39 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 07:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Christians follow commandments of New Testament. God made new covenant with His people.
Christ didn't teach to murder infidels. Read New Testament.

If this is indeed true, then why would Jesus say in Mat 23: 1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, 3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

If je was doing away with parts of Mosaic law, why did he instruct the people to do what they say because they sit on the seat of Moses? This makes absolutely no sense if he was either forging a new covenant or altering some of the old one. Like you said read the book. This passage only makes sense if he was making no changes.
I didn't say that Jesus was changing something. But Jesus was adding new laws/commandments.
One of them - love your neighbors. He also taught that any person is our neighbor even those whom we hate/don't like/disagree with.
He also didn't say to stone a woman.
Many OT instructions were given to particular people at particular time.
Today God gives more new instructions through His Apostles and Prophets who live on Earth.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 01:12 AM
(10-12-2015 10:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 08:39 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  If this is indeed true, then why would Jesus say in Mat 23: 1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, 3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

If je was doing away with parts of Mosaic law, why did he instruct the people to do what they say because they sit on the seat of Moses? This makes absolutely no sense if he was either forging a new covenant or altering some of the old one. Like you said read the book. This passage only makes sense if he was making no changes.
I didn't say that Jesus was changing something. But Jesus was adding new laws/commandments.
One of them - love your neighbors. He also taught that any person is our neighbor even those whom we hate/don't like/disagree with.
Today God gives more new instructions through His Apostles and Prophets who live on Earth.

Here ya go troll. The laws stand.

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus Christ.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-12-2015, 09:12 AM
(10-12-2015 07:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Christians follow commandments of New Testament. God made new covenant with His people.
Christ didn't teach to murder infidels. Read New Testament. Quran teaches to kill infidels.
You never know when another Muslim woman with child(now an orphan) will make jihad against you.

...but all this murdering of infidels was okay for the first four thousand years? You realize that's double the amount of time than since Christ pulled a takesies-backsies on the bloodshed, right? So, Christianity has to survive for another two thousand years before it breaks even.

It's not like the god of the Old Testament was killed and replaced by Jesus, or anything. He's still the same guy. He just, supposedly, stopped telling patriarch to murder and mutilate infidels.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
11-12-2015, 09:16 AM
(10-12-2015 08:10 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 08:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  But they don't follow OT instructions. They don't kill infidels.
Radical Muslims do.
Do atheists want some Sharia Law?

They don't follow the instructions from the old testament because most christards or almost all of them cherry pick from the old testament. They claim the complete bible is the word of god but at the same time most ignore the passages they don't like. Rolleyes

Any religion based on the Babble has to pick and choose which passages they find important. AT least half of all Babble passages have another that directly contradicts it.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
11-12-2015, 09:19 AM
(11-12-2015 01:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 10:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say that Jesus was changing something. But Jesus was adding new laws/commandments.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus Christ.

Seen any nice tittles lately? I was out to this bar last night and one of the dancers had very nice tittles, I hope they do not pass away any time soon. But they didn't get very close to me, Darn! just passed me by, but didn't pass away!
11-12-2015, 11:26 AM
(10-12-2015 07:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  You never know when another Muslim woman with child(now an orphan) will make jihad against you.

The truth about Muslims in America http://www.cnn.com//2015/12/08/us/muslim...index.html
11-12-2015, 11:37 AM
"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."
Luke - 6:26

"Go into the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned [to hell]."
Mark 16:15-16

So love people unless they don't accept what you have to say at face value. If they don't they deserve to be tortured.

A Canaanite woman from the vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon possession. "Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us. "He answered, " I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. "The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

Matthew 15: 22-26

Or if they come from a diffrent region of culture. Even if they beg. At those times it's OK to insult them.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-12-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.
Threads merged

"we are here to serve"

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-12-2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.
Am I the only one the tiniest bit skeptical of the video? Just a little?

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
11-12-2015, 12:29 PM
(11-12-2015 01:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 10:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say that Jesus was changing something. But Jesus was adding new laws/commandments.

Jesus Christ.
Do you not realize that this scripture explains why the OT law is not necessary?

Jesus said the law applies until it is fulfilled...right? But he also says one of the reasons why he came was to fulfill the law. Thus law is fulfilled and now it is not applicable.