Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.
(13-12-2015 12:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 10:48 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Just wanted to make a general announcement.

When I first came on this forum I asked why nobody goes to a christian forum to ask questions about Christianity. The overwhelming response was "we have but we just get kicked off". I have verified the statement as true because there was no specific subforum dedicated to apologetics where opposing views could be heard.

After some talk with the admin on "the Christian Forum" about the issue, there is a subforum now in place for you all to allow your voices and questions to be heard.

Login to "The Christian Forum " go to "prayers and outreach " then "outreach". There will be a subforum labeled "apologetics".

I hope this will be useful. Thank you.

But I have to make 100 posts and get 5 likes before I post there? What am I going to make 100 posts on in that Forum? “Hey, nice hat”.

"If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Christian Apologetics forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the sitewide rules. You must have 100 posts and five likes to post in this forum.”

[Image: Ur7XVsP.gif?zoom=2]

So if you have 100 posts and no likes your basically screwed? That doesn't sound very jesus-y. I thought you weren't supposed to judge others like the Bible says Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-12-2015, 12:47 PM
(13-12-2015 12:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:28 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  That sucks. Well.... I hope you like false flattery.

If we could make an underailable thread over there I could get to 100 posts easy Hobo
Great idea. Or if two of you get together and like each other's posts it may be quicker.
13-12-2015, 12:50 PM
(13-12-2015 12:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If we could make an underailable thread over there I could get to 100 posts easy Hobo
Great idea. Or if two of you get together and like each other's posts it may be quicker.

Or you could just like all our posts for us Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-12-2015, 12:57 PM
(13-12-2015 12:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:47 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Great idea. Or if two of you get together and like each other's posts it may be quicker.

Or you could just like all our posts for us Tongue
Ok. I would do that. Also I will add for the sake of fairness that even christians have to meet the same post and like requirements. So don't feel like it only applies to non-christians.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
13-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Is it just called christian forums or the christian forums? There are two.
13-12-2015, 01:01 PM
(13-12-2015 01:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Is it just called christian forums or the christian forums? There are two.
Christian forum. My bad. No "the".
13-12-2015, 01:10 PM
And yes...I will create a "underailable thread" lol
13-12-2015, 01:37 PM
(13-12-2015 12:28 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  But I have to make 100 posts and get 5 likes before I post there? What am I going to make 100 posts on in that Forum? “Hey, nice hat”.

"If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Christian Apologetics forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the sitewide rules. You must have 100 posts and five likes to post in this forum.”

[Image: Ur7XVsP.gif?zoom=2]
That sucks. Well.... I hope you like false flattery.

I just read the following thread by Nihilist Virus http://www.christianforums.com/threads/c...e.7918765/and I am very glad you steered me that way.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-12-2015, 01:48 PM
(13-12-2015 01:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 12:28 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  That sucks. Well.... I hope you like false flattery.

I just read the following thread by Nihilist Virus http://www.christianforums.com/threads/c...e.7918765/and I am very glad you steered me that way.
No problem .
13-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Dutch Pranksters Swap Bible Cover with Koran Cover.
So we have to prove ourselves?
Consider