E3 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: E3 2015
So, just watched a few things on Fallout 4.
Still annoyed with the whole dog thing, it's exactly the type of companions I hate. In saying that, this is Fallout so I'll just kill it day 1 and that'll be that.

The whole creation thing... damn... That's all I got to say about that... damn...
Looks awesome. Can't wait to see what buildings and shit people come up with.

And of course the weapon creation system looks fucking awesome. It perfectly fits the setting of post-apocalyptic. Building custom weapons from scrap parts and broken down shit?? FUCK YES PLEASE!

I'm pretty pumped for it now. Looks great. And the fact it comes out fairly soon (at least it's not next year...) is even better. I'm gonna put in an application for work leave next time Im at work for the 10th and 11th of November.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 09:32 AM
(19-06-2015 08:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The games that look real pretty tend to get boring quicker.

Uncharted ayyy lmao
21-06-2015, 09:34 AM
(21-06-2015 08:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, just watched a few things on Fallout 4.
Still annoyed with the whole dog thing, it's exactly the type of companions I hate. In saying that, this is Fallout so I'll just kill it day 1 and that'll be that.

The whole creation thing... damn... That's all I got to say about that... damn...

And of course the weapon creation system looks fucking awesome. It perfectly fits the setting of post-apocalyptic. Building custom weapons from scrap parts and broken down shit?? FUCK YES PLEASE!

I'm pretty pumped for it now. Looks great. And the fact it comes out fairly soon (at least it's not next year...) is even better. I'm gonna put in an application for work leave next time Im at work for the 10th and 11th of November.

They announced that your dog can't die. I don't know if that protects it from murder by its owner, though. But other enemies can't kill it, so I suspect the player won't be able to kill it either.
21-06-2015, 10:12 AM
(21-06-2015 09:34 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 08:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, just watched a few things on Fallout 4.

They announced that your dog can't die. I don't know if that protects it from murder by its owner, though. But other enemies can't kill it, so I suspect the player won't be able to kill it either.

*groan*

[Image: oscar.png]
21-06-2015, 12:03 PM

Fan! Fucking! Tastic!

21-06-2015, 03:56 PM
(21-06-2015 10:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 09:34 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  They announced that your dog can't die. I don't know if that protects it from murder by its owner, though. But other enemies can't kill it, so I suspect the player won't be able to kill it either.

*groan*

Have you never used a gamebyro console before? setessential 0. Although it will probably break the main quest anyway, so the joke would be on you.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-06-2015, 02:53 AM
Fallout 4. Definitely Fallout 4. Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user