09-06-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: E3 live. Happening right now.
Apparently I missed the Destiny trailer *sniffles*

The Out Crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 12:01 PM
I also wanted to see some of the new Dragon Age. I'm curious if they'll fix their terrible, terrible mistakes from the last game.

The Out Crowd.
09-06-2014, 11:11 PM
(09-06-2014 12:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I also wanted to see some of the new Dragon Age. I'm curious if they'll fix their terrible, terrible mistakes from the last game.

Judging by what I saw from the teaser in the MS conference, I really don't have very high hopes for it. It was a teaser, though, so there is hope yet.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
10-06-2014, 05:40 AM
(09-06-2014 11:11 PM)Anudist Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 12:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I also wanted to see some of the new Dragon Age. I'm curious if they'll fix their terrible, terrible mistakes from the last game.

Judging by what I saw from the teaser in the MS conference, I really don't have very high hopes for it. It was a teaser, though, so there is hope yet.
It's the exact opposite with "The Witcher 3," fortunately. I can already tell, by the little bit of gameplay they've shown so far, that they fixed many of the issues that the previous title had.
10-06-2014, 05:59 AM
(10-06-2014 05:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's the exact opposite with "The Witcher 3," fortunately. I can already tell, by the little bit of gameplay they've shown so far, that they fixed many of the issues that the previous title had.

Agreed, I had a really hard time with the previous Witcher, but this one looks mighty playable to me.

And holy god damn is it beautiful.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
[+] 2 users Like Anudist's post
10-06-2014, 06:11 AM
(09-06-2014 11:11 PM)Anudist Wrote:  

After watching the EA conference, I think I have to change my tune about DA:I, it looks beautiful and the gameplay looks at least improved from DA2. Will remain hopeful about it.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
14-06-2014, 09:58 AM
(10-06-2014 06:11 AM)Anudist Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 11:11 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Judging by what I saw from the teaser in the MS conference, I really don't have very high hopes for it. It was a teaser, though, so there is hope yet.

After watching the EA conference, I think I have to change my tune about DA:I, it looks beautiful and the gameplay looks at least improved from DA2. Will remain hopeful about it.

If they recycle the same 4 dungeons and only have two places to go on the map in this one like the last one......someones gonna die. Lol.

The Out Crowd.
16-06-2014, 02:36 PM
I have never watched E3
30-06-2014, 11:34 AM
E3 live. Happening right now.
Dat No Man's Sky demo.