EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas
(24-09-2015 09:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:41 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I needs to go panty shopping. Unsure Tongue

No you don't. Drinking Beverage Won't be wearing them anyway.

Aw come on, you need them there to rip off in a fit of passion! Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
24-09-2015, 10:03 PM
(24-09-2015 10:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you don't. Drinking Beverage Won't be wearing them anyway.

Aw come on, you need them there to rip off in a fit of passion! Laugh out load

[Image: 56691230.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-09-2015, 08:30 AM
The urge to go shop for stuff for the apartment is overwhelming. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
26-09-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm sitting in the DFW airport right now hoping you or Rev walks by...not that I'd recognize you Blush

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-09-2015, 10:07 AM
(26-09-2015 08:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm sitting in the DFW airport right now hoping you or Rev walks by...not that I'd recognize you Blush

Well, we're still a little ways off (little less than a month) from me picking him up at the airport. And we're gonna be at Love Field, not DFW. But hey, if you do happen to be at Love Field when we are, say hi, for pete's sake! Tongue Hug

P.S. - You at least could recognize me. Big Grin I've got pics up on the forum. Rev, on the other hand.... Hobo Tongue

26-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Does anyone want to tell my parents I've found a place? Anyone? Unsure

Crickets Crickets Crickets

Weeping

26-09-2015, 09:37 PM
(26-09-2015 08:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm sitting in the DFW airport right now hoping you or Rev walks by...not that I'd recognize you Blush

Ya bum...I'd have driven out to the airport to meet you if you had a layover. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-09-2015, 09:37 PM
(26-09-2015 09:35 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Does anyone want to tell my parents I've found a place? Anyone? Unsure

Weeping

Sure, why not...what's their number?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-09-2015, 09:52 PM
(26-09-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 09:35 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Does anyone want to tell my parents I've found a place? Anyone? Unsure

Weeping

Sure, why not...what's their number?

You could call the house pretending to be the landlord of the new place. "This is Anjele from Shiny New Apartment, inc. I got the deposit from a miss Escape Artist for her, her lover Rev, and her kids. I just want to confirm the move in date with her."

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-09-2015, 09:59 PM
(26-09-2015 09:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sure, why not...what's their number?

You could call the house pretending to be the landlord of the new place. "This is Anjele from Shiny New Apartment, inc. I got the deposit from a miss Escape Artist for her, her lover Rev, and her kids. I just want to confirm the move in date with her."

You mean I can't say - Hi, this is Anjele and I would like to thank you for being a manipulative mother, so crazy-making that you have driven your daughter into the arms of Yankee who is moving down to Texas to shack up with her in one of our meddling-mother-free apartments?

Too much? Sleepy

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post