EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas
(26-09-2015 09:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sure, why not...what's their number?

You could call the house pretending to be the landlord of the new place. "This is Anjele from Shiny New Apartment, inc. I got the deposit from a miss Escape Artist for her, her lover Rev, and her kids. I just want to confirm the move in date with her."

If only we could ship Revs out early to tell her parents for her! Dress him up like a gang member or something! Laugh out load

I'm here for your daughter, Chuck! Evil_monster

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Sure I'll do it and I'll also tell that you're planning on having lots of naughty sex too.

That should go over like a loud smelly fart in church.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-09-2015, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 01:55 AM by Free Thought.)
"Greetings, my name is [assumed name of actual rep], I'm calling to enquire with Ms. [EA], regarding her lease agreement with [actual company]. As part of our routine background checks, Ms. [EA's] registered co-occupant was flagged as having a history which may complicate the legality of this lease. Would it be possible for you to get her to call us back as soon as she can? This is a rather urgent matter."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-09-2015, 08:55 AM
(26-09-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 08:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm sitting in the DFW airport right now hoping you or Rev walks by...not that I'd recognize you Blush

Ya bum...I'd have driven out to the airport to meet you if you had a layover. Dodgy

Crap Blush I didn’t know you were so close Anjie.

Now that I know I’ll give you a heads up next time. We really didn’t have much of a layover, an hour or so.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-09-2015, 09:00 AM
(27-09-2015 08:55 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ya bum...I'd have driven out to the airport to meet you if you had a layover. Dodgy

Crap Blush I didn’t know you were so close Anjie.

Now that I know I’ll give you a heads up next time. We really didn’t have much of a layover, an hour or so.

I am on the far northeast side of the Metroplex....let me know if you are going to be here for a while next time...for you I would make the dreaded airport trek. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-10-2015, 09:16 AM
As far as my parents, I'm gonna tell them after I do my walk-through of the apartment (should be very soon).

Also, I've had low deposits on everything thus far - like really low. I'm so thrilled by that. Big Grin Just means more money that can stay in savings for emergencies.

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
02-10-2015, 05:53 AM
The calm before the storm...

So because my mom started enlisting a handful of people to let her know if there was stuff to rent in *her* approved areas (which she still finds things wrong with) I had to let the cat out of the bag early. Sent her an e-mail yesterday late at work (been working 9 hour days every day of late - 4th quarter, yo Hobo ) and told her I'd already found a place and when I move in, etc. Said I wasn't gonna say anything until I did my final walk-through but well, didn't want anyone wasting their time looking for something for me when I already have a place.

She would already have left work by the time I sent it (sent it to her work e-mail) so she won't read it til today. Yes it's the coward's way out, I agree, but I can't tell her anything. At least maybe this way she'll get most of her crying done before I have to talk to her tonight. She'll probably have a bad day because of this. Which, makes me feel bad. I hate that my simply being myself and living my own life upsets her. But at the same time, aren't there people who wish their parents worried as much as she does? I don't know. At times I wish she did not care at all, or would at best only take a detached interest in my life and not get so wound up about everything. I wish at least she would keep her opinions and feelings to herself as I don't want to hear them. And *that* sounds shitty too, I realize.

It is such a weird and crappy situation with my family in general. I have rejected everything they ever taught me, and I have failed to live up to *their* dreams for me. I am probably less of a failure in their eyes than I believe I am, but still.

Anyway, it is an odd moment now, knowing how my day will likely go. Undecided

And just you watch, she'll actually be happy for me, just to spite my ass. Dodgy

02-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Well folks, hell has indeed frozen over and there is a god. She is reacting almost like a normal person. Blink Asking questions about the place but seems not to be freaking out. I don't know how to feel. I had myself so neutral and well, lower than that - had myself thinking damn near the worst - so it'll be a while before I will even be capable of being pleased with her reaction.

So, so far, so good.

Something will surely go wrong now. It has to. The universe must have balance. Things have been ticking along rather well since I landed the apartment. Just wondering what it's gonna be. The bad thing, I mean. Consider

02-10-2015, 09:11 AM
(02-10-2015 09:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Well folks, hell has indeed frozen over and there is a god. She is reacting almost like a normal person. Blink Asking questions about the place but seems not to be freaking out. I don't know how to feel. I had myself so neutral and well, lower than that - had myself thinking damn near the worst - so it'll be a while before I will even be capable of being pleased with her reaction.

So, so far, so good.

Something will surely go wrong now. It has to. The universe must have balance. Things have been ticking along rather well since I landed the apartment. Just wondering what it's gonna be. The bad thing, I mean. Consider

Maybe she's as tired of you being there as you are of being there! Tongue

Eithe way don't look at it so negatively. Enjoy the fact she's acting like a decent human being. That's a good sign!
02-10-2015, 09:13 AM
(02-10-2015 09:11 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Well folks, hell has indeed frozen over and there is a god. She is reacting almost like a normal person. Blink Asking questions about the place but seems not to be freaking out. I don't know how to feel. I had myself so neutral and well, lower than that - had myself thinking damn near the worst - so it'll be a while before I will even be capable of being pleased with her reaction.

So, so far, so good.

Maybe she's as tired of you being TN ere as you are of being there! Tongue

Eithe way don't look at it so negatively. Enjoy the fact she's acting like a decent human being. That's a good sign!

I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Wish I could stop doing that so bad (and I hope it is getting better), but my view tends to (unfortunately) be that there is always something bad around the corner. Undecided I need to switch that to "There is always something good around the corner" Yes.