EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: EA's Top 10 List of Fears as they Pertain to Rev's Arrival in Texas
Oh, well, she still has to react to Rev getting here. That's the other shoe, I'm sure. Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 09:14 AM
(02-10-2015 09:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Well folks, hell has indeed frozen over and there is a god. She is reacting almost like a normal person. Blink Asking questions about the place but seems not to be freaking out.

It`s a trap. Don`t let your guard down.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
02-10-2015, 09:16 AM
(02-10-2015 09:14 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Oh, well, she still has to react to Rev getting here. That's the other shoe, I'm sure. Hobo

Haha. Good point. Tongue

I totally get where you're coming from though. I'm always waiting for that other shoe to drop. I'm trying to heed my own advice. It's hard though. Great thing is, that you won't be stuck living with her when she learns about Rev, so you can tell her to piss off.....or whatever you deem appropriate. Ha! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-10-2015, 09:16 AM
(02-10-2015 09:14 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:07 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Well folks, hell has indeed frozen over and there is a god. She is reacting almost like a normal person. Blink Asking questions about the place but seems not to be freaking out.

It`s a trap. Don`t let your guard down.

That's what I'm afraid of. Undecided

02-10-2015, 09:17 AM
(02-10-2015 09:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:14 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Oh, well, she still has to react to Rev getting here. That's the other shoe, I'm sure. Hobo

Haha. Good point. Tongue

I totally get where you're coming from though. I'm always waiting for that other shoe to drop. I'm trying to heed my own advice. It's hard though. Great thing is, that you won't be stuck living with her when she learns about Rev, so you can tell her to piss off.....or whatever you deem appropriate. Ha! Big Grin

Thanks Hug

02-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Oh, and two weeks 'til I move out, three weeks and Rev will be here!!! Big Grin Woohoo!! Hobo

02-10-2015, 09:21 AM
(02-10-2015 09:17 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Haha. Good point. Tongue

Thanks Hug

Hug No worries girl! I'm so excited for you and Rev. It's almost time!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-10-2015, 09:28 AM
(02-10-2015 09:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:11 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Maybe she's as tired of you being TN ere as you are of being there! Tongue

Eithe way don't look at it so negatively. Enjoy the fact she's acting like a decent human being. That's a good sign!

I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Wish I could stop doing that so bad (and I hope it is getting better), but my view tends to (unfortunately) be that there is always something bad around the corner. Undecided I need to switch that to "There is always something good around the corner" Yes.

Nonono. The best way to beat pessimism isn't optimism, it's to confuse the shit out of yourself. I recommend finding a good Zen koan.

Like, "around the corner there's always another corner."

Think about it long enough and your brain will just splodey and let you get on with your life.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
02-10-2015, 11:35 AM
(02-10-2015 09:28 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 09:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Wish I could stop doing that so bad (and I hope it is getting better), but my view tends to (unfortunately) be that there is always something bad around the corner. Undecided I need to switch that to "There is always something good around the corner" Yes.

Nonono. The best way to beat pessimism isn't optimism, it's to confuse the shit out of yourself. I recommend finding a good Zen koan.

Like, "around the corner there's always another corner."

Think about it long enough and your brain will just splodey and let you get on with your life.

Heh. Big Grin Because this is unusual advice I would have never considered, I will give it a try. ^__^