EARTH DAY (I bet my day will be more exciting than yours!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2013, 11:24 AM
EARTH DAY (I bet my day will be more exciting than yours!)
No planet love yet from you Hooligans?

Who is doing things for Earth day?

I am visiting an endangered flower at our local conservatory that happened to bloom today (the bloom only lasts a couple of days). It is the Corpse flower, it is giant and it smells like a dead body apparently. I'm scared and excited. Big Grin

Then we will probably do the regular things, like clean up all the winter's worth of trash on our block that is blowing around now.

Maybe I'll plant some seeds with the kids in some pots, I've been meaning to. Kind of getting a bit late to start Confused

Happy Earth Day, to our beloved home! Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-04-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: EARTH DAY (I bet my day will be more exciting than yours!)
(22-04-2013 11:24 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am visiting an endangered flower at our local conservatory that happened to bloom today (the bloom only lasts a couple of days). It is the Corpse flower, it is giant and it smells like a dead body apparently. I'm scared and excited. Big Grin
That's very brave of you. I wouldn't be able to explain why I had an erection if I was there without getting disgusted looks.

Quote:Maybe I'll plant some seeds with the kids in some pots, I've been meaning to. Kind of getting a bit late to start Confused

You're putting your kids into pots? Maybe they will grow into better people! Big Grin

I'm not sure what I will be doing.....maybe I'll just dig a hole in the ground for the fuck of it. Earth does like them holes in the ground.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-04-2013, 01:21 PM
(22-04-2013 01:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 11:24 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am visiting an endangered flower at our local conservatory that happened to bloom today (the bloom only lasts a couple of days). It is the Corpse flower, it is giant and it smells like a dead body apparently. I'm scared and excited. Big Grin
That's very brave of you. I wouldn't be able to explain why I had an erection if I was there without getting disgusted looks.

Quote:Maybe I'll plant some seeds with the kids in some pots, I've been meaning to. Kind of getting a bit late to start Confused

You're putting your kids into pots? Maybe they will grow into better people! Big Grin

I'm not sure what I will be doing.....maybe I'll just dig a hole in the ground for the fuck of it. Earth does like them holes in the ground.

Dude, you have an erection, you have dug a hole in the ground, it's Earth Day...put them all together...Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
22-04-2013, 01:26 PM
THE EARTH SHALT TAKETH THY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm going to smoke some pot. Aren't we supposed to go green on Earth Day?

And what's with the discrimination? Why isn't there Uranus Day on the calendar?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-04-2013, 02:09 PM
FYI, the view from Earth tonight is supposed to be amazing (for my region, not sure about yours). METEOR shower, it's supposed to be amazing. So far blue skies and warm weather here. Banana_zorro
22-04-2013, 02:16 PM
(22-04-2013 02:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  FYI, the view from Earth tonight is supposed to be amazing (for my region, not sure about yours). METEOR shower, it's supposed to be amazing. So far blue skies and warm weather here. Banana_zorro

I'm afraid you are 24 hours late on this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-04-2013, 02:28 PM
(22-04-2013 11:24 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  No planet love yet from you Hooligans?

Who is doing things for Earth day?

I am visiting an endangered flower at our local conservatory that happened to bloom today (the bloom only lasts a couple of days). It is the Corpse flower, it is giant and it smells like a dead body apparently. I'm scared and excited. Big Grin

Then we will probably do the regular things, like clean up all the winter's worth of trash on our block that is blowing around now.

Maybe I'll plant some seeds with the kids in some pots, I've been meaning to. Kind of getting a bit late to start Confused

Happy Earth Day, to our beloved home! Heart

My kids yelled at me for throwing away a plastic milk jug into the regular garbage.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Awesome. I love a fellow Earth lover Smile

If I woulda gone to work, I'd continue to utilize the plastic bags to their full potential, rather than randomly putting a few items inside and going on to the next. I would encourage people to buy the reusable bags. Hmmm...I should've gone to work.

<3

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
22-04-2013, 02:58 PM
(22-04-2013 02:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 02:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  FYI, the view from Earth tonight is supposed to be amazing (for my region, not sure about yours). METEOR shower, it's supposed to be amazing. So far blue skies and warm weather here. Banana_zorro

I'm afraid you are 24 hours late on this.

April 16-25. Peak was last night (or this AM), but it's still on 'till the break of dawn. Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post