EARTH DAY (I bet my day will be more exciting than yours!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: EARTH DAY (I bet my day will be more exciting than yours!)
(22-04-2013 08:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 08:50 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm sure it's difficult to have sexual intercourse with a tree Consider

Unless you mean that you "fucking hate trees." To that I say, "Why?! What did they do to you?"

I live in Oregon.. I'm sick of trees.

Shocking Shocking Shocking

I spent an entire month long vacation solely for the purpose of driving the 101 to see Oregon and California trees.

One persons... er, trash... is another persons treasure.

Number one on the list.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Has anyone ever tried hugging a tree? They tend to be a little bit wooden and unbending.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-04-2013, 09:18 AM
The city provides me with 2 bins. A blue one for paper, & a green one for plastics. Every week the guy drives by to pick 'em up on the same day as the trash guys come for the garbage bags, but each in their own truck. Yard waste gets mulched, composted, and spread into the garden. Might not be much, but I like to think I'm doing something for Earh Day all year Smile

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-04-2013, 09:26 AM
(23-04-2013 09:18 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The city provides me with 2 bins. A blue one for paper, & a green one for plastics. Every week the guy drives by to pick 'em up on the same day as the trash guys come for the garbage bags, but each in their own truck. Yard waste gets mulched, composted, and spread into the garden. Might not be much, but I like to think I'm doing something for Earh Day all year Smile

the carbon footprint for running 3 trucks pretty much eliminates any good you did by pre-separating the recycling.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-04-2013, 09:33 AM
(23-04-2013 12:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 08:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I live in Oregon.. I'm sick of trees.

Shocking Shocking Shocking

I spent an entire month long vacation solely for the purpose of driving the 101 to see Oregon and California trees.

Number one on the list.

The redwoods are impressive. No argument from me.

The trees here....I dunno...I used to love trees. Living here...I dunno not so much anymore.

Here's a picture of the view from my window sorta. The large ugly trees sit on county land. Squirrels would rather live in our basement and birds in our attic than those trees...Woodpeckers would rather drill on our house too. It makes me crazy especially at sun up on a sunday morning.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-04-2013, 06:15 PM
(22-04-2013 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 08:41 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I forgive you. You had good intentions Big Grin

Do you live in a state where you don't get bottle deposit back? A fellow forum member told me he used to just THROW THE POP BOTTLES AWAY IN THE REGULAR TRASH! It hurt my heart. (I also see pop bottles as ten cents.) He says he recycles now.

Yea no...we don't do that. Sometimes I put them in the recycling bin tho...it's just not always the right one. Tongue

You're turning Mother Earth into Momsurroundedbytrash. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-04-2013, 06:21 PM
(23-04-2013 09:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 12:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Shocking Shocking Shocking

Number one on the list.

The trees here....I dunno...I used to love trees. Living here...I dunno not so much anymore.

Here's a picture of the view from my window sorta. The large ugly trees sit on county land. Squirrels would rather live in our basement and birds in our attic than those trees...Woodpeckers would rather drill on our house too. It makes me crazy especially at sun up on a sunday morning.

Perfect place to picnic! Big Grin HeartHeartHeart I'll bring the cucumber sandwiches!

http://birds.audubon.org/faq/why-woodpec...-i-stop-it
23-04-2013, 06:25 PM
(23-04-2013 09:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 12:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Shocking Shocking Shocking

Number one on the list.

I think it's pretty! Sorry the wild life try to invade your home, though. Undecided
(23-04-2013 06:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're turning Mother Earth into Momsurroundedbytrash. Weeping
HA! That was awesome. I love wordplay! Laughat
(23-04-2013 06:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Perfect place to picnic! Big Grin HeartHeartHeart I'll bring the cucumber sandwiches!

I've never had a cucumber sandwich Consider Sounds... weird Angel

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
23-04-2013, 06:30 PM
(23-04-2013 06:25 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I've never had a cucumber sandwich Consider Sounds... weird Angel

You're missing out. You should have that life experience.
23-04-2013, 06:39 PM
(23-04-2013 06:30 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 06:25 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I've never had a cucumber sandwich Consider Sounds... weird Angel

You're missing out. You should have that life experience.

[Image: cucumber-sandwich.jpg]

There seem to be a LOT of different options. Is this the "norm?"

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King