EFO Martial Arts Self Defence. With no Touching.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 10:53 PM by Tazay.)
EFO Martial Arts Self Defence. With no Touching.

Found this little bit on Reddit earlier today.

I find stuff like this is on the extreme of scamming people along the same lines of Faith Healing. Your opinion on people trying to 'sell' stuff like this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tazay's post
12-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: EFO Martial Arts Self Defence. With no Touching.
I'll take your EFO and raise you Yellow Bamboo

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
12-12-2013, 08:25 PM
(12-12-2013 08:21 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'll take your EFO and raise you Yellow Bamboo

What did i just watch? That is.. Dragon Ball Z stuff right there xP Wow.. You sir are the winner of this thread for sure Tongue

It makes my head spin just thinking people believe this stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Tazay's post
12-12-2013, 08:31 PM

Knocked da fuck out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-12-2013, 08:33 PM
(12-12-2013 08:25 PM)Tazay Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 08:21 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'll take your EFO and raise you Yellow Bamboo

What did i just watch? That is.. Dragon Ball Z stuff right there xP Wow.. You sir are the winner of this thread for sure Tongue

It only works on those who believe it doesBig Grin I remember watching a video on another type of "martial art" that utilizes acupressure techniques. You should hear what they say when they find out it didn't work on this guy. "You see there are many ways that he could of null the effects, he could be putting more weight on his other foot or he could be pressing his tongue to the roof of his mouth." There is so much bullshit in the martial arts world. There is a good reason you'll never see these styles in the UFC, they would be fucking dead.

12-12-2013, 09:00 PM
(12-12-2013 08:33 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 08:25 PM)Tazay Wrote:  What did i just watch? That is.. Dragon Ball Z stuff right there xP Wow.. You sir are the winner of this thread for sure Tongue

It only works on those who believe it doesBig Grin I remember watching a video on another type of "martial art" that utilizes acupressure techniques. You should hear what they say when they find out it didn't work on this guy. "You see there are many ways that he could of null the effects, he could be putting more weight on his other foot or he could be pressing his tongue to the roof of his mouth." There is so much bullshit in the martial arts world. There is a good reason you'll never see these styles in the UFC, they would be fucking dead.

Yeah. I've actually heard of the pressing tongue to the roof of the mouth to nullify acupressure hits before. Don't see how that would work.

Revenant77x's video is pretty funny. Shows how 'real' these are.
12-12-2013, 09:03 PM
(12-12-2013 09:00 PM)Tazay Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 08:33 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  It only works on those who believe it doesBig Grin I remember watching a video on another type of "martial art" that utilizes acupressure techniques. You should hear what they say when they find out it didn't work on this guy. "You see there are many ways that he could of null the effects, he could be putting more weight on his other foot or he could be pressing his tongue to the roof of his mouth." There is so much bullshit in the martial arts world. There is a good reason you'll never see these styles in the UFC, they would be fucking dead.

Yeah. I've actually heard of the pressing tongue to the roof of the mouth to nullify acupressure hits before. Don't see how that would work.

Revenant77x's video is pretty funny. Shows how 'real' these are.
yup, this is why skeptics will rule the worldBig Grin

12-12-2013, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 10:52 PM by Tazay.)
All the excuses pretty much Used in this video.

If you have to make excuses to explain why something didn't work like that. Maybe you should start questioning if it is actually real.
[+] 1 user Likes Tazay's post
12-12-2013, 09:46 PM
I'm a martial arts instructor for a living. I've seen this sort of bullshit come and go in various incarnations over the years. ... You'd be surprised at just how many people believe in martial woo woo!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
12-12-2013, 09:54 PM
(12-12-2013 09:46 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm a martial arts instructor for a living. I've seen this sort of bullshit come and go in various incarnations over the years. ... You'd be surprised at just how many people believe in martial woo woo!
I know, right? Bruce Lee would of killed these bitches. Tell me, what's your opinion on Aikido? It seems like a bunch of falling.