Poll: how many agree
agree
do not agree
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
EMPTINESS/ FULLNESS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: EMPTINESS/ FULLNESS
Whether some light does or does not come from a blackhole, how does "beyond the blackhole equal MIND". ?? huh?

ETA: I do like to think about how you can't have something without nothing or nothing without something. Neither can exist independently. This is the whole empty/full thing, right? Yin/Yang? Black/white? Light/no light. MIND! Wait… no mind? Now I am off track again….
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 02:00 AM
It doesn't have to make sense... he's Wooverine!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-07-2015, 02:45 AM
(18-07-2015 12:57 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Light doesn't come out of black holes. Energy is ejected from around the black hole when matter is taken in far too quickly. It's called a Quasar, and they are the brightest objects in the universe when they happen. However, black holes are so dense and gravity is so incredible that light itself cannot escape. If you wish to prove otherwise, then please provide a reliable source. Not a blog, not some crackpot off the internet who has no background in physics and astrophysics, but an actual legitimate source.

Blackhole happens in two ways..
1. creation comes out of blackhole.
2. creation goes back into blackhole.

In my body creation is slowly and surely going via blackhole into emptiness.

Scientists have (by going back in time) traced both the processes.
Read on the internet the book 'Code name God"
18-07-2015, 02:59 AM
No. Black holes happen due to a solar mass that is dense and collapses upon itself and is incapable of resisting the object's gravity. What you are describing is either objects being pulled in by gravity, or a black hole taking in more matter than it is capable of and shedding the excess. Please stop regurgitating things that you don't understand. Instead of pointing people to a book and saying, "read this god book", provide credible references, citations and sources. Otherwise, get your woo crap out of here.

Your description of your body going into a black hole of emptiness makes literally no sense.

Explain.
Citations.
Credible sources.
In your own words.

If you even start quoting deepak chopra, I'm going to throw a chair across the room.

Brb need to get my chakras in alignment with the existential potato atoms formed by the mystical black hole that floats through all of us and provides green auras.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
18-07-2015, 06:59 AM
(17-07-2015 11:44 PM)riju Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  Where did you get these ideas?

25 years back I was a very sick person. Migrain , sores in body, weakness, indegestion
etc. I was tired of life and wanted to die.

I never liked medicines and doctors.
So I sat alone and started looking at the malfactoning parts of body.
For example migrain headache.

Just looking at the pain (being aware of the pain), the pain became weaker and aftaer
some time disappeared. I liked this idea.
I started looking inside of my body after this incident.

Thought would come. I would look at them and then emptiness would come .
Thoughts would disappear. There would also be many body viberations and
sensations. As a result physical skin would change and sores disappeared.

Skin started shining, bones were getting softer, loose teeth became strong.

So I reached a logic after observing this process thousands of times in last 25 years.
Logic is that Emptiness/ Fullness when disturbed creates mind.
And when mind is disturbed physical matter forms.

If you indeed suffered intense migraine there is a few things you might want to know. These are common symptoms associated with migraine pain: nausea; numbness of various part of the body usually arms, legs, tongue and teeth; sudden pain in a various area and in rare cases hallucination and delirious experience. The sources of migraine can be multiple from cardiovascular problem to stress and depression. Many people do indeed see their pain disappearing for a while after exercises that lower stress like meditation. Don't you think your experiences of the last 25 years could be symptomatic of your migraine and not a mystical experience on the universe?
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
18-07-2015, 07:18 AM
(17-07-2015 11:44 PM)riju Wrote:  So I sat alone and started looking at the malfactoning parts of body.

Meditation, in any number of forms, can be a very valuable tool for sorting out your thoughts and feelings and for dealing with stress. I find it to be very personally beneficial.

What it isn't is a path to any sort of truth or knowledge about external reality. At best it can help you develop ideas about what might be but those ideas must be investigated and demonstrated before it makes sense to actually believe them. No matter how strongly you feel something to be true or how clear the concept may be, it isn't meaningful unless you can actually show it to be true.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-07-2015, 07:20 AM
I see this is a poll but can't answer because I can't figure out the question. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Yeah -- I remember the first time I got wrecked with a power-bong.....

Smokin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2015, 09:13 AM
(18-07-2015 02:45 AM)riju Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 12:57 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Light doesn't come out of black holes. Energy is ejected from around the black hole when matter is taken in far too quickly. It's called a Quasar, and they are the brightest objects in the universe when they happen. However, black holes are so dense and gravity is so incredible that light itself cannot escape. If you wish to prove otherwise, then please provide a reliable source. Not a blog, not some crackpot off the internet who has no background in physics and astrophysics, but an actual legitimate source.

Blackhole happens in two ways..
1. creation comes out of blackhole.
2. creation goes back into blackhole.

In my body creation is slowly and surely going via blackhole into emptiness.

Scientists have (by going back in time) traced both the processes.
Read on the internet the book 'Code name God"

Huh?? Wut??

I'm thinkin' you just need some cheese.

[Image: not%20GMO%20vegan%20cheese%20but%20could...anyway.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum.

(17-07-2015 09:31 PM)riju Wrote:  Emptiness/ Fullness is the beginning or source of all creation.
Be it stars, gods, humans, insects.

Science now confirms that light comes out of blackhole.
Blackhole is empty to our senses, in other words it is beyond our senses.
Yet the blackhole is full because light comes out of it and forms galaxis, milkiways
stars, suns and then life as we understand.

Beyond blackhole is MIND. And beyond mind is emptiness/fullness.
Science knows that mind is beyond blackhole.
Science says that the light pattern that originates from black hole forms a
very very intelligent pattern.
This formation of intelligent pattern should have a source and that can be only
mind.

Am I right or logical in these above assumptions?

Sorry I;m late to the conversation and others have already pointed out the errors in your understanding of how the world works.

If you're feeling sick and your country is so equipped, please seek medical aid.

Hug

Much cheers to all.