Poll: how many agree
agree
do not agree
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
EMPTINESS/ FULLNESS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: EMPTINESS/ FULLNESS
Gasp

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

wowwwww I don't even know where to begin....have you looked into Breatharianism? They are always in need of fresh converts, I think you would enjoy their philosophy...power of the mind and all that jazz...truly....here, let me assist...

http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Breatharianism

I wish you the best on your journey.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Did you ever see The Black Hole?

It wasn't very good.....

[Image: the-black-hole-1971.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
18-07-2015, 08:46 PM
(17-07-2015 09:31 PM)riju Wrote:  Science knows that mind is beyond blackhole.
Science says that the light pattern that originates from black hole forms a
very very intelligent pattern.

Science "knows" no such thing.
You are very illogical, and apparently know nothing about how science actually works.

"Mind' is an ancient construct that describes what Neuro-science now knows ONLY occurs in a healthy functioning brain. There is no brain out there, floating beyond a black hole.

Facepalm
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-07-2015, 09:06 PM
(18-07-2015 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 09:31 PM)riju Wrote:  Science knows that mind is beyond blackhole.
Science says that the light pattern that originates from black hole forms a
very very intelligent pattern.

Science "knows" no such thing.
You are very illogical, and apparently know nothing about how science actually works.

"Mind' is an ancient construct that describes what Neuro-science now knows ONLY occurs in a healthy functioning brain. There is no brain out there, floating beyond a black hole.

Facepalm
Facepalm

Bro, take a minute, cross your legs, meditate with me and take a deep breath.

Say it with me. "OMMMMM CHAKRAS. OMMMM CHAKRAS"

Just imagine the super black hole breathing out creation for a minute and imagine potatoes, lots of potatoes. Yeah man. Yeah.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
18-07-2015, 09:15 PM
(18-07-2015 07:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I see this is a poll but can't answer because I can't figure out the question. Undecided

I know. It gave me a headache. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-07-2015, 09:18 PM
(18-07-2015 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 07:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I see this is a poll but can't answer because I can't figure out the question. Undecided

I know. It gave me a headache. Big Grin

Here, just keep clicking this for infinite advice. You can pretty much reply to things in this thread with quotes from this and it'll be as relevant.

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
18-07-2015, 09:19 PM
It just made me really really wish I'd already beaten case #2, had no Parole Officer, and could smoke some weed.

No one should ever have to read (or hear) that kind of shit unless smoking some good shit.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-07-2015, 09:27 PM
(18-07-2015 09:19 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It just made me really really wish I'd already beaten case #2, had no Parole Officer, and could smoke some weed.

No one should ever have to read (or hear) that kind of shit unless smoking some good shit.

Transcendence illuminates the barrier of mysteries.
Your desire imparts reality to subjective facts.
The mind serves humble molecules.

[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
18-07-2015, 09:37 PM
(18-07-2015 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Huh?? Wut??

I'm thinkin' you just need some cheese.

[Image: not%20GMO%20vegan%20cheese%20but%20could...anyway.jpg]

Somewhat ironically, cheese (when combined with chocolate) is the main cause of my migraines.

Sad

18-07-2015, 10:26 PM
(18-07-2015 09:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Huh?? Wut??

I'm thinkin' you just need some cheese.

[Image: not%20GMO%20vegan%20cheese%20but%20could...anyway.jpg]

Somewhat ironically, cheese (when combined with chocolate) is the main cause of my migraines.

Sad

Perceptual reality meditates on the door of mortality.