EPA to officially challenge climate change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: EPA to officially challenge climate change?
Thinning of the population will probably start with Pakistan & India. They will go nuclear over water resources.

Then I suspect the US & China will be hit simultaneously by Russia. The US won't retaliate because they know it's in their best interest to reduce the population. They may send a couple nukes toward Russia, but nothing substantial.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2017, 06:30 AM
(06-07-2017 05:33 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Thinning of the population will probably start with Pakistan & India. They will go nuclear over water resources.

Then I suspect the US & China will be hit simultaneously by Russia. The US won't retaliate because they know it's in their best interest to reduce the population. They may send a couple nukes toward Russia, but nothing substantial.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: 2fCFjg3.gif]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
06-07-2017, 08:34 AM
(04-07-2017 06:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah Trump is a narcissistic buffoon...

But really, this shit has been in the works since the first Neanderthal figured out you could bang some rocks together and make a fire......

Blaming the bozo-in-charge might feel good, but it's giving him way more credit than he's due, for being an influence on things...

He certainly has influence over how the US government addresses the matter -- and is certainly blame-worthy for several reasons.

It doesn't feel good at all to blame him. I'd rather be praising him for keeping the EPA in the hands of someone committed to a cleaner environment. I'd rather be praising him for staying with the Paris Accord. Unfortunately I can't.
06-07-2017, 08:36 AM
I've said it before, but the ones that support idiots like this and scream about how fake CC is, will be the loudest ones bitching about how no one did anything about it when their pea brains finally realize how real it is.
06-07-2017, 08:41 AM
(06-07-2017 08:34 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 06:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah Trump is a narcissistic buffoon...

But really, this shit has been in the works since the first Neanderthal figured out you could bang some rocks together and make a fire......

Blaming the bozo-in-charge might feel good, but it's giving him way more credit than he's due, for being an influence on things...

He certainly has influence over how the US government addresses the matter -- and is certainly blame-worthy for several reasons.

It doesn't feel good at all to blame him. I'd rather be praising him for keeping the EPA in the hands of someone committed to a cleaner environment. I'd rather be praising him for staying with the Paris Accord. Unfortunately I can't.

If you're looking to big government to "save the planet" you're going to be disappointed.

A problem this large can't be solved by politicians with their own agendas.

Only by changing the mindset of the populace, and get them to quit procreating lke rabbits will make a difference.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-07-2017, 12:03 PM
(06-07-2017 08:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 08:34 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He certainly has influence over how the US government addresses the matter -- and is certainly blame-worthy for several reasons.

If you're looking to big government to "save the planet" you're going to be disappointed.

Only by changing the mindset of the populace, and get them to quit procreating lke rabbits will make a difference.

Government can and does change mindsets. Policies have a huge influence.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-07-2017, 12:51 PM
(06-07-2017 12:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 08:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you're looking to big government to "save the planet" you're going to be disappointed.

Government can and does change mindsets. Policies have a huge influence.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around....

Politicians and policies twist on the wind of public opinion....

Nobody changes their core values faster than a politician with new polling data....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-07-2017, 01:12 PM
(06-07-2017 12:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 12:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Government can and does change mindsets. Policies have a huge influence.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around....

Politicians and policies twist on the wind of public opinion....

Nobody changes their core values faster than a politician with new polling data....

I think there's certainly that influence, but there's a flow the other direction too. For example gay marriage was strongly opposed over here by religious groups, but the fact that it's part of the law now - there's hardly anyone who opposes it now, even among the religious. I mean, sure there are some vocal bastards, but their percentage is tiny.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Population depletion happens. The fact is that our planet doesn't particularly like us or any of the creatures living on it. Nature is a hard, hard mother. Modern humans have adapted and survived to some degree, but we are still at the whim of dear mother nature.

Plague, famine, floods, quakes, ice ages, ages of drought and now, of course, human invented dangerous stuff...no doubt mother will again find a way to save herself.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
06-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Jesus, Rump. This is why I didn't want an ass as our pres.