ESM can suck my dick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 12:07 PM
ESM can suck my dick
Just been checking up on the new ESM proposed treaty for the Euro.....ive highlighted some scary shit.

PDF can be found here (and what takes the piss is england is part of the euro but have no say on this matter)

http://www.openeurope.org.uk/docs/draftesmtreaty.pdf

Article 27

3. The ESM, its property, funding and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held shall enjoy IMMUNITY from every form of JUDICIAL process except to the extent that the ESM expressly waives its immunity for the purpose of any proceedings or by the terms of any contract, including the documentation of the funding instruments.

So in that statement they are saying they are above the law.

4. The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall, wherever located and by whomsoever held, be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation or any other form of seizure, taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action.

There gonna be immune from being checked up on.

Article 30

1. Governors, alternate Governors, Directors, alternate Directors, the Managing Director and staff members shall be immune from legal process with respect to acts performed by them in their official capacity and shall enjoy inviolability in respect of their official papers and documents except when and to the extent that the Board of Governors expressly waives this immunity.

They can do what they want and get away with it.....and again "inviolability" means we dont have to see there documentation/paperwork unless they choose to let us.

Article 31

1. Within the scope of its official activities, the ESM, its assets, income, property and its operations and transactions authorised by this Treaty shall be exempt from all direct taxes.

That just takes the fucking biscuit for me.............all of it has got to go. It wont though..........its gonna happen and 99% of people wont know anything about it. All they will see on the news is "ESM secures euro" to which everybody will cheer.

Please somebody stop the planet caus I seriously dont wanna live here anymore.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
05-11-2011, 02:34 AM
RE: ESM can suck my dick
What do I like about it? Ireland is just Ireland. 5th generation Irish American don't mean I ain't Irish.

What don't I like?

(6) The ESM will cooperate very closely with the International Monetary Fund ("IMF") in
providing financial assistance. In all circumstances, active participation of the IMF will be
sought, both on technical and financial level. A Member State requesting financial assistance
from the ESM is expected to address a similar request to the IMF.

Verdict - kill 'em all.

Tell you a "conspiracy theory" that looks more like fact every time I read this kinda crap (I got to 6, didn't hafta read no more), the "power structure" has been trying to move to the Old Country ever since they sold this place to the Japanese back in the '80s.

The Euro was an hypothesis. The "housing bubble" was a test that the Euro failed, ergo - this. A "new hypothesis." Bullshit. Same shit, different day... you go for ESM, yer an idiot. How do I know?

Ireland.

Why the fuck is this shit including the second most messed up place after Greece if there ain't something else going on? You do the math... I already know the score.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I wish more people knew the score.

You only have to look through history to see this as a repeating pattern (monetary change)

This video pretty much sums up my view..........

Max Keiser is awesome Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Cant sleep.... the original link I supplied to this is now dead... but im bumping it because the ESM should be approved by late October apparently.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Well that sucks balls.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Did you celebrate the Dick Day yesterday ? (Images may be offensive) HU.Junyuan 9 273 07-04-2014 08:45 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan