EU and Croatia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 08:54 AM
EU and Croatia
As you may or may not know, Croatia is one of the countries that is suppose to join the EU next year. I think it is going to be a blast when we enter in EU and one of the reasons are our dear politicians. This video (you might have seen it already) went viral in just a few hours after it was made and it shows a Croatian representative giving speech in EU parliament, in English language, or at least she thought so...

Just to be clear, I do NOT speak like this, NOBODY I know speaks like this. Only our politicians and leaders would use English language and then rape it like this. Interesting fact, this lady from the video has now started to learn French. Can you imagine, French? Like this? They would kill her if she tries. Big Grin

But, wait, that is not all, we have more interesting leaders, this is our ex-prime-minister...

She was speaking at the annual assembly of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and it was the name of the bank she could not cope with, so she just said it in Croatian, why the fuck not? Smile

Or, or, when she was, for god knows what reason, greeting tourists on our border...

For fuck sake, we must look like the worlds worst country, that ever existed, in the history of forever. Jeesubus.

Luckily, people are not as retarded as politicians, so...

Weeping

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
04-03-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: EU and Croatia
Why you worried? They already think we are all a bunch of illiterate, thieving seljacine, who use horse-drawn carriages instead of cars, don't even have indoor plumbing and can't wait to invade their precious countries and steal their whole way of living. "Stereotyping - so you never have to think for yourself again."

Just enjoy the freedom of being able to travel wherever you want to. It's amazing.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply