EVERYTHING a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 01:12 PM
EVERYTHING a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.
Everything a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.

Why do you fix and style your hair in the morning? To make it look good so that maybe some woman will notice.

Why do you brush your teeth? Because you want to smell good for women.

Why do you wear cologne? because you know women like it and you hope that some will notice it and give you attention.

Why do you buy new sports cars? because you want to attract attention to yourself by giving away the vibe that you have status and this you hope will attract women.

Why do you want to be rich? because you want higher status and hope it attracts women.

Everything, literally EVERYTHING men do they do to get laid and to impress the opposite sex (women).

Discuss.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: EVERYTHING a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.
I fix my hair so it doesn't get in my face.

I brush my teeth to avoid cavities and bad tastes in my mouth.

I don't wear cologne because it serves no purpose.

I have no interest in expensive cars, because they're stupid. I like cheap cars that serve the purpose I need them for.

I want to be rich so I can do the things I want to do, like travel, make a cool garden, have farm animals, and other stuff.

Nothing I do is to impress women. It is for happiness and well-being, and women do not factor into that, nor do men.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
06-08-2013, 01:22 PM
(06-08-2013 01:12 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Everything a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.

Why do you fix and style your hair in the morning? To make it look good so that maybe some woman will notice.
Actually it is due to me not wanting to maintain looking like a mop when I wake up.

Why do you brush your teeth? Because you want to smell good for women.
Because my mouth tastes like shit in the morning and the breath is just as bad. Health reasons as well.

Why do you wear cologne? because you know women like it and you hope that some will notice it and give you attention.
Armpits smell bad everywhere when not washed/deodorant-ed. Other than that, I don't wear cologne.

Why do you buy new sports cars? because you want to attract attention to yourself by giving away the vibe that you have status and this you hope will attract women.
I hold no interest in a sports car.

Why do you want to be rich? because you want higher status and hope it attracts women.
I wanna be rich because I'm lazy and I don't want to have to work my whole life and I just want the money to just use when needed.

Everything, literally EVERYTHING men do they do to get laid and to impress the opposite sex (women).
Even this this thread had a point in getting you laid somehow?

Discuss.
This just is me though, my responses in red of this quote of course.
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
(06-08-2013 01:22 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I fix my hair so it doesn't get in my face.

I brush my teeth to avoid cavities and bad tastes in my mouth.

I don't wear cologne because it serves no purpose.

I have no interest in expensive cars, because they're stupid. I like cheap cars that serve the purpose I need them for.

I want to be rich so I can do the things I want to do, like travel, make a cool garden, have farm animals, and other stuff.

Nothing I do is to impress women. It is for happiness and well-being, and women do not factor into that, nor do men.

But why do you want to avoid cavities and bad taste in the first place?

Why do you want to travel in the first place and why do you want a garden and have farm animals?
06-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Cavities are painful, and bad tastes taste bad.

Traveling is fun because I love nature and the experience of going to new places. I also love landscape photography.

I want a garden because I love plants, and gardening is a calming, fun activity.

Farm animals because I like having pets.

06-08-2013, 01:26 PM
The troll appears to ignore the concept of homosexuality.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
06-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Counterpoint:

... this is my signature!
06-08-2013, 01:30 PM
(06-08-2013 01:26 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  The troll appears to ignore the concept of homosexuality.

SAME THING.

EVERYTHING a gay man does he does the exact same things a straight man does for women but the gay man does it for men.
06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
(06-08-2013 01:26 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  The troll appears to ignore the concept of homosexuality.

Ya beat me to it.
This troll projects her mental illness onto others, and assumes everyone is as stupid and simple-minded as she is. She's pissed as her IQ is about 70, from the looks of things.
She also apparently has some sort of anger issues.

There are many levels of "grooming", and as many motivations for things, as there are people. I only put on my tux for our huge Halloween party which is for about 400 gay people.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I just realized that when I go poop, it is for the ladies.

Thank you sir or madam, you have opened my eyes. I will think of you every time I see poop from now on.

[+] 4 users Like Elesjei's post