EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(01-04-2014 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:45 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Not so edgy there, virgin. That's Lucy Pinder. Well known third-page model from the UK. Her breasts are obviously natural. Google her.

Also, long hair doesn't count. HAIR LINE. HAIR LINE.

NORWOOD SCALE. READ IT.

Pray to your non-existent God right now that I've saved you. Give thanks to Saint Propecia as that may be what saves you from a life of misery.

The higher one's hairline, the less ape-like one is. More evolved, for the win.

Bald men have more testosterone, so theres that too.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Oh wow, I've missed a lot, but I have to join the fun here!

(01-04-2014 10:54 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Some very fat and ugly women are into black men. Why would I care what genetic trash does with other genetic trash?

Rolleyes

Well this is me:

[Image: fwd4l.jpg]

Now you show a photo of you and we'll decide who's the genetic trash! Don't chicken out. You claim to be a man right?

(01-04-2014 11:22 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What a coincidence! I'm atheist; we should totally hook up Thumbsup

Awww, then you're exactly my type! You come over here and dance with a pole for me and I'll stuff some dollar bills down your boxers Heart

(01-04-2014 11:25 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:22 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What a coincidence! I'm atheist; we should totally hook up Thumbsup

Too bad you aren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH FOR HER.

Looks law again.

You'll never fuck her. Good work validating this vapid poster though just because she has ovaries.

Pathetic.

Wait, am I fat and ugly or too good looking? I'm getting confused.
However I do know that I don't choose men based on appearance. The idea that "girls only want model guys" is invented by guys who simply are too lacking in personality and charm to get laid and need something to blame it on. If you can't get laid, don't blame the girls honey, look at yourself instead.

Oh.... And I'm pretty sure I've never had a guy like me for my ovaries! Haha. Too bad, I have lovely ovaries!

(01-04-2014 11:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  ...
Now look at this guy, then look at yourself.
Me:
[Image: david_jones_big.jpg]

Dang! You are one fine specimen! The better looking version of Richard Gere! Heart Can.... Can I touch? Drooling

I mean, I'm hoping to marry Mr_Ryan, the forum man-whore, but still....
Big Grin

(01-04-2014 11:39 AM)Highlander Wrote:  No, she could be a 1/10 and chances are you still aren't good looking enough for her because she's been raised on feminism and hollywood fantasy. She'll wait her whole life for prince charming to arrive, opting to stay single than to compromise. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE when she reaches 35 and her biological clock is telling her it's nearly over she'll find some loser to shack up with for a half-retarded kid.

Sound familiar? I bet it does.

Wow, for someone who doesn't know me, you sure know a lot about me! Rolleyes
Sweetie, just because no woman thinks you're good enough for her doesn't mean she's picky. Just that she has a tiny bit of self respect. If you treated women like more than walking boobs you might find your success-rate with them increased. No need to be scared of girls. We don't bite... Much.... Evil_monster
[+] 8 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Dumbfuck is as dumbfuck does.

Dumbfuck is terminated for dumbfuckery.

Dumbfuck is given one less outlet to spread his dumbfuckery.

The world just got a little bit less dumbfucky.

Iz good.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
01-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Dammit, the funny idiot got banned before I got to chew on him! Stupid real life taking time away from funny troll!

Oh well, I'm still fucking Im_Ryan out of spite! PROOVING MY GODDAMN POINT! Laugh out load
[+] 6 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
You go girl.

K ladieeees, on the runway we go! Let's give some of our males a show! Show of our genetics. Wink
[+] 7 users Like Charis's post
01-04-2014, 02:59 PM
He's gone...KC showed him to the door. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
(01-04-2014 02:58 PM)Charis Wrote:  You go girl.

K ladieeees, on the runway we go! Let's give some of our males a show! Show of our genetics. Wink

HELL YEAH!

Come on yourself missy! Judging from your profile picture you are one exceptionally beautiful girl! Along with having brains!

Show those boys what atheist genes look like and what kind of awesome girls the atheist boys get instead of that silicone thing the OP posted! Thumbsup
[+] 6 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:06 PM
(01-04-2014 02:56 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Oh well, I'm still fucking Im_Ryan out of spite! PROOVING MY GODDAMN POINT! Laugh out load

Can I get in on this?

Also, protip: post your picture in the "Do You Have the Balls/Vagina to show yourself" thread in the intro section to hoard likes and reps. We like pretty ladies. Thumbsup

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
01-04-2014, 03:08 PM
(01-04-2014 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He's gone...KC showed him to the door. Thumbsup

Pfff, he's such a spoil sport!
But he's the fussiest theist we have Blush
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:09 PM
(01-04-2014 03:01 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:58 PM)Charis Wrote:  You go girl.

HELL YEAH!

Come on yourself missy! Judging from your profile picture you are one exceptionally beautiful girl! Along with having brains!

Show those boys what atheist genes look like and what kind of awesome girls the atheist boys get instead of that silicone thing the OP posted! Thumbsup
<33 *blushes*

I would worry about the safety of silicone myself. I'm in martial arts and getting hit is kind of a given. I would hate to get hit in the chest if I had implants. I guess silicone girls kinda give up some practical physical ability/resistance in my opinion.

Plus, it's apparently difficult for surgeons to succeed in making a girl look just naturally well-endowed, judging by the overwhelmingly high amount of phonytude going on among those who have gotten their "enhancements."

I'd much rather be able to get kicked in the chest without screaming out the siliconed equivalent of "oh no, I broke a nail!"