EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(01-04-2014 03:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:56 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Oh well, I'm still fucking Im_Ryan out of spite! PROOVING MY GODDAMN POINT! Laugh out load

Can I get in on this?

Also, protip: post your picture in the "Do You Have the Balls/Vagina to show yourself" thread in the intro section to hoard likes and reps. We like pretty ladies. Thumbsup

Sorry. Too late. I think Ryan the Manwhore will do for spite-shagging. I wouldn't want anybody to get the impression I wasn't a lady! Tongue

You called me a pretty lady Blush You're nice!
Thankyou.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:13 PM
(01-04-2014 02:53 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Rolleyes

Well this is me:

[Image: fwd4l.jpg]

Jeg tror jeg slår meg enig med setningen "Deilig å være norsk i Danmark", hvis jeg hadde møtt deg der...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
01-04-2014, 03:13 PM
(01-04-2014 03:01 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:58 PM)Charis Wrote:  You go girl.

K ladieeees, on the runway we go! Let's give some of our males a show! Show of our genetics. Wink

HELL YEAH!

Come on yourself missy! Judging from your profile picture you are one exceptionally beautiful girl! Along with having brains!

Show those boys what atheist genes look like and what kind of awesome girls the atheist boys get instead of that silicone thing the OP posted! Thumbsup

Except the first girl in OP is really effing sexy (real ladies have curves style) and I'm pretty sure her lovely breasts are real.

Anywho, I am DTF the sexy atheists just to spite the loser troll. Let's do it!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
01-04-2014, 03:14 PM
(01-04-2014 03:09 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 03:01 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  HELL YEAH!

Come on yourself missy! Judging from your profile picture you are one exceptionally beautiful girl! Along with having brains!

Show those boys what atheist genes look like and what kind of awesome girls the atheist boys get instead of that silicone thing the OP posted! Thumbsup
<33 *blushes*

I would worry about the safety of silicone myself. I'm in martial arts and getting hit is kind of a given. I would hate to get hit in the chest if I had implants. I guess silicone girls kinda give up some practical physical ability/resistance in my opinion.

Plus, it's apparently difficult for surgeons to succeed in making a girl look just naturally well-endowed, judging by the overwhelmingly high amount of phonytude going on among those who have gotten their "enhancements."

I'd much rather be able to get kicked in the chest without screaming out the siliconed equivalent of "oh no, I broke a nail!"

Yeah, those silicone thiings just don't look right. Natural boobies are much prettier Heart

Also, WE WANT PICS OF PRETTY CHARIS!
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 03:19 PM by Charis.)

Edited to add: Thank you! But honestly, my boobies are nothing fancy. I would appeal more to the butt-and-leg men (don't mess with me... I can kick you through a wall). I look like a teenager, upstairs. Act like one too, half the time. Tongue

btw, Lady, there's a lot of semi-bi-curiosity happening on this forum, so if we all like hit on you at once and invite you into the shower with us to soap each other up and show off for the guys, don't be surprised.

I'm a little shy around cams, so I don't have much in the way of pics, but Gulegon can vouch that it's really me in my pic. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
01-04-2014, 03:16 PM
(01-04-2014 03:11 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 03:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Can I get in on this?

Also, protip: post your picture in the "Do You Have the Balls/Vagina to show yourself" thread in the intro section to hoard likes and reps. We like pretty ladies. Thumbsup

Sorry. Too late. I think Ryan the Manwhore will do for spite-shagging. I wouldn't want anybody to get the impression I wasn't a lady! Tongue

You called me a pretty lady Blush You're nice!
Thankyou.

Well I didn't really want the hate-fuck part, but there is nothing "unlady" like with casually fucking more than one guy. I view "sluttiness" as a positive quality, don't quite get the bad rep.

Am I nice or just being honest? Or both? Consider

I gave up trying to distinguish between the two awhile ago.

But yeah, you iz a hottie. Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
01-04-2014, 03:17 PM
(01-04-2014 03:13 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:53 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Rolleyes

Well this is me:

[Image: fwd4l.jpg]

Jeg tror jeg slår meg enig med setningen "Deilig å være norsk i Danmark", hvis jeg hadde møtt deg der...

Blush
Det er heller ikke just skidt at være dansk i Norge. Norske mænd Drooling Og det smukke norske sprog.
Men jeg kunne ikke leve i et land der tager 100 nkr for en flaske af den billigste rødvin! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Damn, troll left before I could strut my chubby little figure for him to know he couldn't get a fine lookin' lady such as myself even if he wound up being "genetic trash"! Though I'll say that was the funniest/stupidest first post I've seen in quite a while.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
01-04-2014, 03:19 PM
(01-04-2014 03:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 03:01 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  HELL YEAH!

Except the first girl in OP is really effing sexy (real ladies have curves style) and I'm pretty sure her lovely breasts are real.

Anywho, I am DTF the sexy atheists just to spite the loser troll. Let's do it!

Haha! A few more and we have a whole shagging-to-prove-that-atheists-are-sexy orgy! It'll be awesome!
[+] 3 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Yeahhhh.... we kinda already have an orgy planned.....

Waiting some time for a couple of our 20-yr-olds to hit 21 so they can legally drink there.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post