EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(03-04-2014 02:09 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 02:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Now if he was talking about me he would be 10% right, however nobody besides me is ugly,

Stop this kind of talk right now before I come over there and slap you around the head. Now go to your room and think about what utter nonsense those words are.

Glad you only said 10% though way better than saying 100%.

If you don't stop it I will have to hug you loads and if you're anything like my daughter then you'll hate that Wink

HugHug

I will stop if you take me zombie hunting. And this time I will make sure it is a movie where the black man won't die.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-04-2014, 02:32 AM
(03-04-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:09 AM)Eva Wrote:  Stop this kind of talk right now before I come over there and slap you around the head. Now go to your room and think about what utter nonsense those words are.

Glad you only said 10% though way better than saying 100%.

If you don't stop it I will have to hug you loads and if you're anything like my daughter then you'll hate that Wink

HugHug

I will stop if you take me zombie hunting. And this time I will make sure it is a movie where the black man won't die.

I could do with a good cathartic zombie hunt. You, me and Jason can go kick some zombie ass...oh and Sponge Bob as I've always fancied visiting Bikini Bottom Yes

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
04-04-2014, 02:58 AM
(03-04-2014 11:17 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  And to think I almost posted my buxom redheaded babe as a response to the OP...

You have one, too?

BRO-FIVE!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
04-04-2014, 03:15 AM
I'm up late and I saw this thread and though WTF, I'll check in. I didn't post the first time I saw it. The topic is idiocy Laughat at best.

You guys are cracking me up though. Thumbsup

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
04-04-2014, 04:48 AM
(04-04-2014 02:32 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I will stop if you take me zombie hunting. And this time I will make sure it is a movie where the black man won't die.

I could do with a good cathartic zombie hunt. You, me and Jason can go kick some zombie ass...oh and Sponge Bob as I've always fancied visiting Bikini Bottom Yes

Lol I read that as "good catholic zombie hunt"...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-04-2014, 05:02 AM
(04-04-2014 04:48 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 02:32 AM)Eva Wrote:  I could do with a good cathartic zombie hunt. You, me and Jason can go kick some zombie ass...oh and Sponge Bob as I've always fancied visiting Bikini Bottom Yes

Laugh out loadLaugh out load

We could save that for the Vampire hunt.
[Image: demotivation.us_Vampires-are-afraid-of-t...841387.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
04-04-2014, 12:00 PM
(04-04-2014 04:48 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 02:32 AM)Eva Wrote:  I could do with a good cathartic zombie hunt. You, me and Jason can go kick some zombie ass...oh and Sponge Bob as I've always fancied visiting Bikini Bottom Yes

haha, glad I'm not the only one.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
18-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Male pattern baldness - no
Sex with hot women - yes
Genetically flawed children - no

Today I am off on a ride with a rather pretty wee lass on my Harley.

I earn in excess of $250k Aus a year and enjoy earning it with the skills I have acquired.

As an atheist, I choose to be a good person, not because of fear of eternal damnation, but because I like being a good person with values that help me enjoy the benefits of the society I live in.

I read your venomous rant, and found it to be of the usual contemptuous undertones I expect from people who base their lives on primitive ideologies.
I hope you find a lovely god fearing woman and make lots of god fearing children.
Unskilled labour will always be in demand.
[+] 5 users Like kiwihogfiend's post